GREENEVILLE at Science Hill

DevilMan03

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should be a great game.. Both teams lost some keys players but I think Greeneville pulls this one out.. They still have that awesome run game from last year... 28-10 IMO

DEFENSE.......GHS doesnt have it like they did last year......YET...i think they struggle on D early and get strong late, just in time for another playoff funrun

DEFENSE.......GHS doesnt have it like they did last year......YET...i think they struggle on D early and get strong late, just in time for another playoff funrun

I think they will be fine on defense.. I mean it's hard to replace 10 people and a Mr. Football but they have a lot of returners with playing time.. I'm sticking with my 28-10 prediction..

Yo Barb.......You off the recruiting trail yet?????icon_mrgreen.gif

WOMG...I do live in South Carolina now, but I still own a home in GreenEVILle and manage 3 or 4 reg season games and most post season games...But I think they have enough experience on D to be alright. It seems hard to replace what they lost, but their second string last year was still better than most first string. And the offense will be outstanding as they return a veteran QB, some new talent and speed and power at RB. They might struggle early, but the tough non-conference schedule will prep them for the post season.

WOMG...I do live in South Carolina now, but I still own a home in GreenEVILle and manage 3 or 4 reg season games and most post season games...But I think they have enough experience on D to be alright. It seems hard to replace what they lost, but their second string last year was still better than most first string. And the offense will be outstanding as they return a veteran QB, some new talent and speed and power at RB. They might struggle early, but the tough non-conference schedule will prep them for the post season.

I agree that they will be back which leads me to the 1000 post on the "T"!

Got rooms reserved for the Green Folks. Only 2 motels here ya know. See ya week 14! icon_mrgreen.gif

I agree that they will be back which leads me to the 1000 post on the "T"!

Got rooms reserved for the Green Folks. Only 2 motels here ya know. See ya week 14! icon_mrgreen.gif

Congrats on 1000, Ya Dang Hoser.icon_mrgreen.gif

But I'z kinda plannin' on watchin' my Eagles play that Friday after Thanksgiving.cool.png

Maybe we can push you fellers out west, and you can play one of them Memphis teams week 14.

Then you might get a chance to spoon with the green devil in CookeVegas.

green_devil.jpg

Congrats on 1000, Ya Dang Hoser.icon_mrgreen.gif

But I'z kinda plannin' on watchin' my Eagles play that Friday after Thanksgiving.cool.png

Maybe we can push you fellers out west, and you can play one of them Memphis teams week 14.

Then you might get a chance to spoon with the green devil in CookeVegas.

Them friends of yours that review "checked boxes" also control the dial. Rest assured they will twist it ever so slightly to avoid a Bobcat sighting in the West. So, again it will be the East vs toss the ball right-toss the ball left- whats a defense(????) sacrificial lamb. rolleyes.gif

So,,,,,,now when people ask where Pulaski is I just tell them "in East Tennessee". ph34r.png

Them friends of yours that review "checked boxes" also control the dial. Rest assured they will twist it ever so slightly to avoid a Bobcat sighting in the West. So, again it will be the East vs toss the ball right-toss the ball left- whats a defense(????) sacrificial lamb. rolleyes.gif

So,,,,,,now when people ask where Pulaski is I just tell them "in East Tennessee".

Then I recon we'll git to see you fellers lucky week 13. redthumb.gif

Hope you can cancel them rooms on a week notice.roflol.gif