GREENEVILLE at Science Hill

DevilMan03

Of course the DB fans have to get in on this. Y'all need to be put back down to size real quick. Who cares about your 10-0 regular season wins every year, you can't finish. The only thing yall get off on is beating up on science hill, who hasn't had a "great" football team yet. This year is looking up for science hill, Reed Hayes is the best QB in conference. If he stays healthy, I think he'll give the mighty Big 8 Indians a tough time, along with one of the best defenses I've seen from Science Hill in a long time. But that's too far away to predict. On to Betsy.

I happen to be a Greeneville fan as well.You will get your shot in a couple of months and I look forward to it.Science Hill should be loaded every year and I have been predicting so for several years.I think it will be good to see the JC boys get the respect they should have had for decades . Edited by BatmanDB

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course the DB fans have to get in on this. Y'all need to be put back down to size real quick. Who cares about your 10-0 regular season wins every year, you can't finish. The only thing yall get off on is beating up on science hill, who hasn't had a "great" football team yet. This year is looking up for science hill, Reed Hayes is the best QB in conference. If he stays healthy, I think he'll give the mighty Big 8 Indians a tough time, along with one of the best defenses I've seen from Science Hill in a long time. But that's too far away to predict. On to Betsy.

Right. On. The. Money.

From what I saw, Greeneville never really started against us. I see major potential, and plus they were cut a week of practice. They lost the defense they've had, but saw flashes of it, and saw some great tackles from them. They should be awesome in 4A and should make it far, maybe even win again. Winners never lose their mentality. Just a bad night for them. As for Science Hill, this is the best team JC has seen in a VERY long time. Reed Hayes will be a major threat, if he stays healthy. Will Adams has been dominate since he was a Freshman and is getting even better.. Saw some running backs that have great potential, and also saw Tre' Fields out there (Science Hill's Basketball Star) making some great catches. Best of luck for Greeneville, hope things only get better from here.. I hope we can keep this exciting non-conference game going.

From what I saw, Greeneville never really started against us. I see major potential, and plus they were cut a week of practice. They lost the defense they've had, but saw flashes of it, and saw some great tackles from them. They should be awesome in 4A and should make it far, maybe even win again. Winners never lose their mentality. Just a bad night for them. As for Science Hill, this is the best team JC has seen in a VERY long time. Reed Hayes will be a major threat, if he stays healthy. Will Adams has been dominate since he was a Freshman and is getting even better.. Saw some running backs that have great potential, and also saw Tre' Fields out there (Science Hill's Basketball Star) making some great catches. Best of luck for Greeneville, hope things only get better from here.. I hope we can keep this exciting non-conference game going.

Good postthumb[1].gif

Good post

Glad you have some sense! Gville got killed with many penalties! Gville will run through the BRAC "as usual"! The BRAC teams should be striving to beat Gville, that should be every teams goal! The Devils will be ok, with fans such as yourself, I would pull for Gville to to be a 3 peat! As I stated earlier, Gville fans making fun of County teams makes it hard for me to pull for the Devils! I am sure you should understand this comment!

well, i'll put it to you this way...for the old school people that have lived here all their lives and been a part of the rivalries, i can understand totally the hate that some of you guys have with eachother...some greeneville fans are really arrogant A'holes, but some county fans ask for it, by poking around and instigating....its an endless cycle..for myself...i grew up in the county...Glendale area, went to sunnyside and had my parents not gotten divorced, may have ended up on the only SGHS team that has ever beaten greeneville ( 84 i think? not sure, maybe 85)..anyway, i moved away and didnt return home to greeneville till 1999, as a full blown ( some might say overblown...hahaha) adult. i support ALL the kids in this county....my "milk can " comments last year werent originally intended to tick anyone off, it just sorta happened and i was actually just trying to make a point about where a parent would want their kids to play ball....I am a Greene Devils Fan first and foremost.... my dad and my brother were both standout athletes at GHS and it was my hope that my daughter would go to GHS, but it looks like she's gona stick to her guns and end up a buffalo....(ugh..haha)...she's not into sports, so maybe she'll just cheer, who knows....long story short, Im a fan of every kid in Greene county..when i see kids from the other schools in town, i talk to them and ask them about their games and teams...i just love football and want all the kids to succeed....that said...GO DEVILS

Greeneville will still probably go 7-3 and make a deep run in the playoffs. The Big 8 is referred to as "Snow White and the 7 dwarfs" but Greeneville's conference is sort of like "Willie Wonka and the Loompa Loompas" (sp?)

buwahahahaha....funniest thing i've heard in some time...good one.....but if i were to make an analogy of this sort, i'd say the Brac is like Godzilla and his victims....I dont know that Greeneville will ever lose a game in the brac and that's not arrogance, that's just how big the gap is in the talent....the7-3 reg season prediction sounds about right...maybe 8-2.