GREENEVILLE at Science Hill

DevilMan03

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone that knows anything about high school football knows you dont look to deep into a scrimmage. If I'm not mistaking the devils were beat in there scrimmage last year.

yes you are correct they beat us for the last 2 years including this year and look what it's got us a 2009 runner up and 2010 and 2011 state titles so if that's what taken a thumping from the mighty DB gets us then bring it on !

yes you are correct they beat us for the last 2 years including this year and look what it's got us a 2009 runner up and 2010 and 2011 state titles so if that's what taken a thumping from the mighty DB gets us then bring it on !

I would imagine everyone comes away from a scrimmage with DB or Maryville a lot wiser...great opportunity for Ballard and company to learn from the best Edited by barb

I seen SH practice too . . . And I have to agree, but don't forget the Jamaal Stephens kid "wow". . They look to be improved over last year. I think Johnson City gets the best of Greeneville.

This is a good opportunity to pick a name recognition win. Jamaal looks much better this year. We shall see this Friday.

I'm going to say Science Hill pulls this one out 27-20. This was a close game last year at Greeneville, and I think SH will get the win this time at home. SH will also be wanting to prove a point to start Carter's 3rd year at the hill.

Gonna be a hard fought game!! Don't think the Hill will pull this one out though!!! But I respect your prediction!!! Go Big Greene

I have watched SH practice the last two nights and they have more numbers and better looking athletes than I have seen in a long, long time. Now, whether that means anything on the field; I don't know, we will have to wait two more weeks. I hope SH commits to the run more this year as they have some strong looking running backs besides 45. They pass the "eye" test that's for sure.

I seen SH practice too . . . And I have to agree, but don't forget the Jamaal Stephens kid "wow". . They look to be improved over last year. I think Johnson City gets the best of Greeneville.