SP Pirates

Vic just got the tssaa to let SP play all it games on Thursday nights......This is great news...They will put up a big screen on Friday nights ,so all the old timers can watch all the games back when they played...and relive their glory days.....the gate will be only 2 dollars..And now I can go watch all of SM games.....

WOWEEE these last few years teams have been really good offensively but your obviously too young to remember or too stupid to know better. 94,95&98 teams would've DESTROYED these teams from last few years worse than Polk Co did two years ago!! Same size as them but with D1 backs. Maybe you should look at some film kid! Eddie Moore was 3x times the runningback that was at Signal last year and u saw what he did....You need to go brush your teeth with that diareahr coming out of your mouth! Thats not a knock on them but the game has changed little mario

THATS RIGHT OLD PIRATE!! WE GOTTA GET BEHIND THESE BOYS!!! STAND UP PIRATES!!! ITS GAMETIME BABY!!!!

ITS TIME TO HIT SOMEBODY!!!! ONE MORE TIME!!! ONE MORE TIME!! ONE MORE TIME!!!

Bahahahaha you crack me up my dude! Lol your starting the booze a little early for a jamboree! Your Mighty Pirates will cruise tonight

WOWEEE these last few years teams have been really good offensively but your obviously too young to remember or too stupid to know better. 94,95&98 teams would've DESTROYED these teams from last few years worse than Polk Co did two years ago!! Same size as them but with D1 backs. Maybe you should look at some film kid! Eddie Moore was 3x times the runningback that was at Signal last year and u saw what he did....You need to go brush your teeth with that diareahr coming out of your mouth! Thats not a knock on them but the game has changed little mario

The years that Eddie played 96 thur 99,SP was a one man team,he didn't have any help........

You are actually wrong, goober. Last year is the first season I haven't been to some games in the regular season and at least 1 or 2 playoff games. I also catch at least 1 games at all my alma maters including UT, Arkansas and North Alabama. I will be at least 2 regular season games for S.P. this year, probably LV and the shcool out of Ga.

Good,I will look you up.... Edited by lancer10

The years that Eddie played 96 thur 99,SP was a one man team,he didn't have any help........

Wrong again little doggy! Sam Pickett made all state and rushed for over 1,000 yards.....Tim Starkey (Mr Football Finslist)also made all state and rushed for over a 1,000 yards. Dan Merriman (Mr Football finalist) lead team in tackles made all state and played in TN/KY all star game before commuting to Navy. Mike Jackson set state records at Kicker and sits at 3rd all time for Extra Points career and 5th in a season. Aaron Chambers was also a All State player on that team at DT and was Mr Football winner the following year. Other all state players that played Ronnie Griffith HB/LB and Jonathan Haskew DE/G... All Area players included LB's Robinson&Stone. Plus All Region players M Blansett and Eric Reames

Team consisted of:

4 Mr Football Finalist

8 All State 2 All Area and 2 All Region...Yep def one man show :bored:

98 Team broke state record regardless of class for most points scored in a season for games played. Venom served little doggy now shhhheww go flush that diareahr mouf and learn to think before u speak. THAT IS ALL

Edited by TrainTracks99

Who do you think they will lose to besides SM? I heard Boyd was going to be tough, but I think they are beatable. From September 21 to the last game of the season is a pretty tough stretch with the exception of Whitwell.

Boyd or Knox Grace. Word has it they have a few new guys ready to go this year and Boyd is likely 2A Favorite.Will be hard to beat either

I was talking about the other teams......Not TC AND SP......I know their history very well I seen every game they played......

SP played quite a few playoff games with the alphabet schools in the 90s. 3/1 against DCA from 94 through . In 95, SP played in rounds 2-4, FRA, DCA and BGA losing to BGA 17-15 in the semifinals. In 99 and 2000, SP split in the regular season with BGA. The regular season games came after the split that put them in DII. That is 8 games with the alphabet schools with a 5 - 3 record. Not many public schools can say that in the same stretch.

Edited by rlh