District 14A 2012-2013 Who ya got?

UCTdoes

I think you'll see that I have done my home work.You probably don't know all our players yet.But you will..lol

Bigster you need to stop the mass exodus of Lake Co's young kids going and enrolling at Dyer Co these last few days. I know for a fact that several of your young ones who have a bright future have enrolled this week

Bigster you need to stop the mass exodus of Lake Co's young kids going and enrolling at Dyer Co these last few days. I know for a fact that several of your young ones who have a bright future have enrolled this week

Haven't heard anything about that.Probably some rich kids that mommas and daddys are buying a new car for.They won't play ball at Dyer Co.If they play football,none of them will be any better than raheem Flowers and he went to dyer co and is back at Lake Co.And the thing is once they see they arent going to play,are going to have to sit a year if they want to come back to Lake Co.Knew Dyer co was going to get a few baseball players but I thought that was about it.But when their mommas and daddys see the talent that Dyer co has at pitching,probably gonna wished they had stayed at Lake Co.And until the TSSAA does something about letting players go to schools that are out of their zone,gonna keep happening.Dyer Co will continue getting Lake Co.,Halls,Crockett co .Obion Co players .Same with Alcoa and several of the other schools across the state.

That's a lot better.My eyes arent as good as they use to be.As bad as I hate to admit it,I think this could be UC's year.Can't write anymore.Just writing that made me visibly shaken up...lol

Now I am scared, I never thought that mrbigster would ever say something positive about Union City. I think UC is in position to make another run to the Boro, as long as everyone stays healthy and focused the sky is the limit for these girls. Wow this made my head spin a bit, talk to Greenfield fan and Swanson71 they are really tripping.

Well Jackson Co. was the only team in the state tourney last year the had the personnel the give UC the problems they did. No other A team was put together like they were. The match up caused real problems. They had size to go with shooting. The rest of the teams didn't have that. What you saw was the worst possible match up for Union City coupled with UC shooting the worst it had shot since the Dresden game early in the season. You might be one of the few people in the state that thinks UC can’t compete on the state level, no doubt many others are expect to see them at the State tourney this year and would be shocked if they don't make it. Ms. Fair makes UC a great team the team has all the pieces it needs except for a knock down shooter. I hope and pray these girls are working to fix that problem to complete the puzzle what district is Red Boiling Springs in? Never thought you cared so much about UC. Again "Can't Wait"

Outside their region and district I don't think they can compete very well state wide. Year in and year out we see teams from that region make it to the state tournament and often see them going home early. I wouldn't be surprised whatsoever to see them in the state tournament, but would be surprised to see them in a state championship game.

It's not that I care about UC, but you can see me posting in football, basketball, baseball, and the softball boards. I am just a fan of high school sports in general and enjoy watching and reading about talented players like Ms. Fair who end up playing at the next level and give my opinion like everyone else.

RBS is in district 8, used to be district 7 with JC, Crange, and Clay Co. We've been fairly successful the last few years, but at RBS the talent is always up and down and right now the talent is WAY down.

I do respect people who have confidence in their team like you do...keep it up thumb[1].gif

Now I am scared, I never thought that mrbigster would ever say something positive about Union City. I think UC is in position to make another run to the Boro, as long as everyone stays healthy and focused the sky is the limit for these girls. Wow this made my head spin a bit, talk to Greenfield fan and Swanson71 they are really tripping.

Now you can finally admit that the ole bigster isnt all about LC.I try to be truthful.In my mind,still thought Lc would have brought the Gold ball home at least once or twice with the team they had .But they didn't.Simple as that.Congrats to the othe rteams.But being real,I look for UC to be the top team in the region ,maybe followed by Greenfield or South Fulton or LC but I havn't see Grenfield yet so until I know what they have returning,can't comment yet on them.

• 2 weeks later...

I hate to disagree, but the new coach is an awesome one and I say this with no disrespect towards her, but our girls are ready and have been ready!!! A lot of people said that we lost the "tic-toc" to our clock Jackilann Street, and we might have, but sorry boys this team is all DIGITAL!!! You can look for them to be a fighting team this year!!!

• 1 month later...

Well it is getting close to that time of year again. Just got back on Coach T and am amazed the trash talking started so early this year. I will swallow my pride like my fellow Falcon fan Bigster and say that anyone who thinks UC is not the best team in this district on paper right now is crazy. But we all know things happen as kids transfer, get into trouble, just quit, get injured and so many other factors so who knows what the district will look like when they tip it off in November. Someone asked so I will give my top 4 predictions: 1) Union City 2) Lake County 3)South Fulton 4) Greenfield. I think pretty much everyone has those four in some type of order. As for my Lady Falcons I think it is good that they aren't getting alot of pre-season hype. I think this team will respond better without the pressure. I still think this is a VERY good Lady Falcon team and anyone who thinks anybody in this district will beat them by 50 pts in the regular season doesn't need to be on this site. As for the Greenfield scrimmage NO the Lady Falcons were not all there someone didn't tell the truth. I believe the success of this years Lake County team hinges on how fast Freshman Ashley Wiggins develops. If it is as quick as many think, they will be in really good shape. She has the potential to be a great post player for LC over the next four years and she has had a great Summer on her travel team. While she won't be triple teamed like she was in Middle school, she will give some upperclassmen fits in the paint. LC returns three starters in Shamon Pearson, Tiana Gray, and Yazzy Yancy. We already know that Pearson and Gray can score and if Yancy can avg 8-10pts per game they will be in good shape. She is lightning fast and handles the ball well. This team came together to win a Middle School Championship and finished runner up the other year. They should gel before Christmas and be a very good team. Another big question is who will come off the bench for this Falcon team and contribute. It should be another fun year in LC in the first year post TT and Nation!