Perry County?

That's last years game big dog. We're talking about this year. I hope you guys realize this but we have 16 of our starters coming back. We have a better QB this year as well. Good luck on Offense and Defense. Just wait till the little vikings come into the Panther Den. They won't know what they got themselves in to.

You should beat Perry County every year according to enrollment.I was responding to the fact that PC was called out for not having a football thread,so a "rival" starts one in order to slander their program.PC is a small school with the program heading in the right direction in a rebuilding year,their fans,coaches and players are a collective class act and deserve better.I couldn't care less who wins other than taking a little satisfaction in seeing the underdog prevail.Have enough class to title the topic LC vs. PC if it's just the game you'd like to discuss.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You should beat Perry County every year according to enrollment.I was responding to the fact that PC was called out for not having a football thread,so a "rival" starts one in order to slander their program.PC is a small school with the program heading in the right direction in a rebuilding year,their fans,coaches and players are a collective class act and deserve better.I couldn't care less who wins other than taking a little satisfaction in seeing the underdog prevail.Have enough class to title the topic LC vs. PC if it's just the game you'd like to discuss.

welcome to 1a football...1 or 2 good years, usually several not so good. happens to *almost* everyone!

Haha you fellas are a little touchy, huh?cool.png

I do believe Huntingdon will be at Perry County this Friday. That will be a good measuring stick for Perry County to see how they will fare this year.

Yea, because it looked like they left their measuring sticks at home, in the spring, against East Hickman.roflol.gif But hey, at least this year you guys get to play on an actual FOOTBALL FIELD. Congratulations.

Edited by LewisCoPanthers

Yea, because it looked like they left their measuring sticks at home, in the spring, against East Hickman.roflol.gif But hey, at least this year you guys get to play on an actual FOOTBALL FIELD. Congratulations.

Who loses to East Hickman? Oh wait.... Perry County. The players for Perry County will finally know what it feels like to play on an actual field. I hope Perry County gives us everything they have. Because yalls everything is not enough to stop us this year. I'm just gonna let yall know, there might be some Perry County injuries at the LC game. Be prepaired to get your heads knocked around a lot.

You LC folks crack me up. Y'all were saying the same stuff last year and walked away whistling a different tune. If PC beats you again this year will y'all drop them next year?

What I don't understand is if they(3A team) beat us(1A team) after all we lost, what have they accomplished? And if they don't, how will they justify it?

Those underclassmen and sr's to be at PC have stood by and learned what it takes now to compete at a higher level, we saw this transition develope a few short years ago ourselves, Great leadership in coaches, players and staff is where it starts, the standards are now set pretty high to "COMPETE" at a higher level. Good luck to the Vikings in the upcoming season.

Thank you JB! I know its asking for a lot but It'd be great to see yall again this year. Last year was my first trip to yalls house, yalls fans were friendly and cool to hang with. One thing though, it looks like the police could give a hand and do something about all those loud mufflers. lol

You LC folks crack me up. Y'all were saying the same stuff last year and walked away whistling a different tune. If PC beats you again this year will y'all drop them next year?

Actually, if I recall correctly, weren't PC's first 3 games null and void? WCP70, do you honestly believe that you got dropped because you won 2 years in a row? Seriously, be sensible.

What I don't understand is if they(3A team) beat us(1A team) after all we lost, what have they accomplished? And if they don't, how will they justify it?

To answer your question, win or lose its all about the $$gate$$. DOLLA'.. DOLLA'.. BILLS, YA'LL!