Greeneville vs MoWest

DevilMan03

Please tell me you dont mean your state championship banners. If West played 4A ball they would have them, not Greeneville. Its great that you won 2 4A titles but they didn't help you last year and they won't help you beat West this year. Greeneville would have finished 3rd in the IMAC last year if they decided to keep playing up.

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the Greene Devils come out and play they will win this game at home where they havent lost since 2009. The D will do fine. They were on the field way to much Friday due to unproductive drives by the O! I heard Mike Lane is out with a shoulder injury this week. Someone needs to step up!

35-28 Greeneville

when Lane went down. Tomlinson came in first to fill in. Then two sophomores 35 & 30 came in and played pretty well at ILB. I thought both sophs played like upperclassmen and both got 1st team reps which can only help going forward. Seeing how SH did not sub any the both did well. 30 appeared to be a little bigger and faster. Just what I saw.

Can the devils recover and beat the trojans

you bet your ars they can and WILL bounce back.....i promise you these kids will bust their arses in practice this week and get the job done on friday. We wont see another team as good as S. Hill until we get to Giles...sure, Alcoa will be laying for us and they will be good, but SH is loaded and i personally had no freakin idea how good they are.....as for West, they will pound and ground just like we do, this could be an old fashioned slobber knocker of a game with a score something like 17-14...if it comes down to a field goal, i like our chances.....but right now, im going Devils 24 Trojans 14

The devils will be back. I was curious how they were going to re load after losing what they did, but I was surprised. I promise u this team will be ready next Friday, and very fired up. MoWest will just be a stepping stone.

A stepping stone? Really? I think West will be plenty fired up for this game. Greeneville just doesn't have the talent or experience to beat West this year, simple as that. You can brag about your gold balls all you want, I'll take our superior play in the trenches any day.