Beech @ Henry County- Week 1

SEC1rules

Just to make sure I understand, using your logic from factoids #2 and #3, the best way to distinguish between Hendersonville High School and Beech High School is to call us Hendersonville Beech? Makes perfect sense, I guess...

Well, since you put it that way . . .

All in fun. Of course you know who you are. And as long as you have Jalen Hurd, you get to call the shots. Good luck to Beech High School football, near Hendersonville, the rest of the regular season.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

'dhstennis'

not that it matters one bit to u guys...but liberty had 5 TDs called back last night...3 by penalty...1 by a foot that touched out of bounds and another by "official's observation" the game wasnt close at all...liberty cant finish and is even more undisciplined than ever...no matter how many athletes we have...we cannot outrun a yellow flag

the above comments arent true...rolleyes.gif

really...which comments arent true...that they dont care...the 5 TDs that were reversed...that liberty cant finish a game...HC knows that one for sure...or that liberty is as undisciplened as ever...u might be the most ridiculous homer on this site dhsfb...

Professor Chaos said:

I find it funny that certain regular posters have not been seen since the end of this game. Perhaps a couple of the coaches have decided to devote themselves to the film room a little longer rather than posting on coacht.

What a chaotic idea to opine. I can say with almost 100% certainty that no coach "at" Henry County posts on this thread or any other.!!!

Patriot JV won tonight over Dresden 33-6.

GO BIG RED[

There have been some good athletes to grace the field at Patriot Stadium over the last 10 - 15 yrs. Mr. Hurd was without a doubt, the best running back to play there in a long, long time. While the Beech offensive line was better than average, Hurd accounted for many of his yards with great vision and pure physicality. I hope HC gets to play him again. Not sure there will be enough time for our boys in the weight room before then however.

Well, since you put it that way . . .

All in fun. Of course you know who you are. And as long as you have Jalen Hurd, you get to call the shots. Good luck to Beech High School football, near Hendersonville, the rest of the regular season.

LOL I grew up here, lived here, played against Beech in baseball 82-85 and I cant remember a time they were ever called Hendersonville Beech, lol. Didnt even know this was a issue. LOL it be like calling Station Camp, Gallatin-Station Camp, lol or Goodelettsville Pope John Paul, lol none of that sings. It has always been The Beech Buccaneers, Hendersonivlle Commnadoes, Station Camp or The Bison of Station Camp, Gallatin Green Wave, Portland Panthers, Westmoreland Red Devils, White House Blue Devils, ....Did I forget anyone? Point is, if ya didnt live here, grow up here, I cant fault a pa announcer for not knowing. Glad to see Beech represent Sumner County so well.

I've never heard of Westmoreland being called the Red Devils. I always thought they were the Eagles

Professor Chaos said:

I find it funny that certain regular posters have not been seen since the end of this game. Perhaps a couple of the coaches have decided to devote themselves to the film room a little longer rather than posting on coacht.

What a chaotic idea to opine. I can say with almost 100% certainty that no coach "at" Henry County posts on this thread or any other.!!!

GO BIG RED[

Yeah, sure.

Professor Chaos said:

GO BIG RED[

If you believe that then you're living in a dream world.

......ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.......

I know for a fact that at least two coaches post and I know their usernames. I think a couple of others do but don't know for sure and I don't have a problem with it at all. Beech didn't beat us because we have a few coaches posting on Coacht and we wouldn't have beaten them if our coaches hadn't posted.

I know for a fact that at least two coaches post and I know their usernames. I think a couple of others do but don't know for sure and I don't have a problem with it at all. Beech didn't beat us because we have a few coaches posting on Coacht and we wouldn't have beaten them if our coaches hadn't posted.

Agreed, I just find it amusing.