Beech @ Henry County- Week 1

SEC1rules

Tandem, for those coming through Clarksville and Dover, warn them to be sure and strictly obey Dover's posted speed limit. They have been known to ticket one mph over! It is a little tricky;after you pass Ft, Donelson you seem to be out of town. You aren't!! A long barren downhill is a favorite trap site. Don't relax until you're well past Piggly-Wiggly and Fred's.

GO BIG RED

Thanks for the info! I am very excited as this is my first trip to Henry Co. as well. I have never heard anything but rave reviews! Looking forward to the experience.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tandem, for those coming through Clarksville and Dover, warn them to be sure and strictly obey Dover's posted speed limit. They have been known to ticket one mph over! It is a little tricky;after you pass Ft, Donelson you seem to be out of town. You aren't!! A long barren downhill is a favorite trap site. Don't relax until you're well past Piggly-Wiggly and Fred's.

GO BIG RED

Thanks! Will do.

So, hows Henry County look after losing quite a bit of players last year? I know Henry County was in a similar situation to Powell.

Powell has the talent in place to be a very good team again, but inexperience was shining that first game for us. I expect Powell to be hard to beat by the end of the year, but only if they come together and continue to improve. Not the same Powell team you all played in the state championship last year, but still has potential to be a solid team.

Good luck to Henry County this year. Hope you all have another successful season.

So, hows Henry County look after losing quite a bit of players last year? I know Henry County was in a similar situation to Powell.

Powell has the talent in place to be a very good team again, but inexperience was shining that first game for us. I expect Powell to be hard to beat by the end of the year, but only if they come together and continue to improve. Not the same Powell team you all played in the state championship last year, but still has potential to be a solid team.

Good luck to Henry County this year. Hope you all have another successful season.

We'll find out a lot about ourselves tonight.

Good luck to Powell as well.

Your impression of Powell mirrors mine of us. Good luck to y'all too. We are expecting Beech's quiet overconfidence to be their Achille's heel tonight.

Beech's running back is the real deal. If we tackle like we did tonight its gonna be a long year. Hats off to 18. It's been a long time since ive seen a HC defense get ran on like tonight. Our offense isn't half bad. Cut down on the INT's. MORE PASSES TO #8 he's a stud. Storm needs to pass before the WR makes his cut. He knows where he wants to go with the ball as soon as its snapped and it's obvious. He had open WR's all night. WE NEED TO TACKLE!!!!!

Beech's running back is the real deal. If we tackle like we did tonight its gonna be a long year. Hats off to 18. It's been a long time since ive seen a HC defense get ran on like tonight. Our offense isn't half bad. Cut down on the INT's. MORE PASSES TO #8 he's a stud. Storm needs to pass before the WR makes his cut. He knows where he wants to go with the ball as soon as its snapped and it's obvious. He had open WR's all night. WE NEED TO TACKLE!!!!!

The radio said 450 yards for Hurd. He must have rubbed down in baby oil because we were bouncing off him all night.