Beech @ Henry County- Week 1

SEC1rules

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Profound...

Glad you could comprehend that. I try to keep it simple on here so that simple minds can understand. HC has the speed and athletes to gang tackle him every time he touches the ball. I bet he won't even have 100 yards. Beech lost too many horses from last year, especially on defense.

Tandem, I'm sure we would win if we stopped Jalen Hurd:As you know that isn't possible. We hope to slow him down some. We certainly can't allow him to do to us what he did to Portland last week!!

GO BIG RED

I've never said he's impossible to stop. And I'd be shocked if he goes for 238 against you. Beech's challenge in this game, and every other game, is to find others kids to make plays. We've seen that happening some in the scrimmages and against Portland. As mentioned on here earlier, our other RB is back from suspension around mid-season. I believe Coach Crabtree and his players will take his absence as an opportunity for other playmakers to step up. I guess I'm being overly optimistic, but in the end I think Beech will be a better team come playoff time because others have had to rise up.

The Patriot Frosh beat South Gibson tonight 35-0.Every one got to play against an outmanned but scrappy bunch from Medina. There was a lot of talent on the field tonight that should be fun to follow in the next few years.

GO BIG RED

P.S. How about 10AAA's Dickson County shuttig out Columbia tonight 28-0!!

The Patriot Frosh beat South Gibson tonight 35-0.Every one got to play against an outmanned but scrappy bunch from Medina. There was a lot of talent on the field tonight that should be fun to follow in the next few years.

GO BIG RED

P.S. How about 10AAA's Dickson County shuttig out Columbia tonight 28-0!!

Wow, Columbia must be horrendous. I was not impressed with DC in two scrimmages.

Tandem, for those coming through Clarksville and Dover, warn them to be sure and strictly obey Dover's posted speed limit. They have been known to ticket one mph over! It is a little tricky;after you pass Ft, Donelson you seem to be out of town. You aren't!! A long barren downhill is a favorite trap site. Don't relax until you're well past Piggly-Wiggly and Fred's.

GO BIG RED

Gameday baby! Big Red Nation is ready to get things fired up tonight and watch the Patriots go to battle against the mighty Bucs from out East. Its going to be a beautiful night for some football! Also looking forward to firing the grill up and enjoying a fine atmosphere at Patriot Stadium. Going to be a great game!!!

Let's Get it ON!!!

Go Big RED!!!