Greenback vs Oliver springs

orngnblk

Greenback by Mercy rule. They will not be tested until they make the trip to Grace.

Mr Ambassador,even if we can mercy rule OS,which i am not saying we can.We have alot of kids(15 srs and 17jrs) that can and will play,so i wouldnt put much stock in the score of the game.We will be looking to get the win,get out and stay healthy!

I think the Greenback fans are talking enough for everyone. The OS coaching staff, players, and community have been faced with more adversity in the past 4 months than most people go through in years. The loss of a very gifted and loved returning player, injuries and illness sidelining key players, and then the near fatal injury to a the senior this past weekend. Not to mention this is a team that lost 22 seniors. I hope the OS community will support these players and coaches just as much as they did in the semi finals last year because win or lose this season I guarantee they are working just as hard if not harder.

Good luck. I thought last weeks loss was quite respectable after losing all the seniors you did.I'd say the future is pretty bright.

i knew about the fatal accident and really hated to hear about it,just wanting to talk some football not trying to make bad situation worse.On the way home from Oneida my middle son(who played and graduated last yr)was in a terrible wreck sat morn on way back from game he fell asleep and tore the whole right side of his 4-runner off-doors and all!fortunately he didnt get a scratch.So i understand about the near fatal stuff,Just glad we have a lord up above us that watches over our young ones when we cant.I do hope all gets better for you all as a community.

BTW my "+1" post earlier was aimed at the poster's comment about hard work & community support. Not the comment about Greenback posting at the beginning. I do hate to hear about all the misfortune & tragic accidents the OS team has had to endure. Just wanted to be clear.

i knew about the fatal accident and really hated to hear about it,just wanting to talk some football not trying to make bad situation worse.On the way home from Oneida my middle son(who played and graduated last yr)was in a terrible wreck sat morn on way back from game he fell asleep and tore the whole right side of his 4-runner off-doors and all!fortunately he didnt get a scratch.So i understand about the near fatal stuff,Just glad we have a lord up above us that watches over our young ones when we cant.I do hope all gets better for you all as a community.

Hope your boy is fine and thanks for the well wishes.

I made reference to the adversity this team and community has faced only to educate, not for simpathy. I wouldn't expect, nor want anything but Greenbacks best tomorrow evening. We will survive and we will rebound.

Give me back the kid we lost in May, Brady Walls #12, and give me the kids back currently out with health issues/injuries, and you can take back the semi-final finish we had last season. I think anyone associated with this team will make the same deal!

I am also not asking for sympathy by any means. Simply stating I hope the community will stand behind the team and letting the other poster know why the boards may be a little more quiet than normal. Last week was very respectable. It was 14 to 7 with OS about to score to start the 4th. The interception changed everything. However I also think Greenback is WAY better than Kingston. Let's hope for an injury free night of football tomorrow. And I agree rcpatriot. Everyone I know would make that trade.

For the last few years I've watched as a parent of a player this year I'll be watching as a fan for the first time in a long while. While I'm pulling for the Cherokees I would like to say this to them "YOU HAD BETTER HAVE YOUR CHIN STRAPS BUCKLED"!!!! There is only so many times you can kick a caged animal before it has had enough and will start fighting back and when it does it generally knows no limits and it sure sounds to me like OS has been dealt more than its share of adversity. I have know idea who they have playing in the places that these other young men played but I'd bet a milkshake that they will be more than ready to fill their shoes!!!

For the last few years I've watched as a parent of a player this year I'll be watching as a fan for the first time in a long while. While I'm pulling for the Cherokees I would like to say this to them "YOU HAD BETTER HAVE YOUR CHIN STRAPS BUCKLED"!!!! There is only so many times you can kick a caged animal before it has had enough and will start fighting back and when it does it generally knows no limits and it sure sounds to me like OS has been dealt more than its share of adversity. I have know idea who they have playing in the places that these other young men played but I'd bet a milkshake that they will be more than ready to fill their shoes!!!

I would say your right ole buddy,just hope the Kees stay focused and WIN THE DAY!

I would say your right ole buddy,just hope the Kees stay focused and WIN THE DAY!

WIN THE DAY they did!still had a few penalties but offensive line took the game over,Anderson made some huge plays threw the ball well,and semour done his thing.107 yrds gave up and 568 gained.Second team took the fourth period and played well.Macy fox(our girl kicker)made 7 of 7 extra points,the one that is not on the score 55-0 instead of 56-0 came when it was 34-0,OS roughed her up and we went for two and didnt connect.But she is perfect on season 9 for 9!Now time for Tellico.