Greenback vs Oliver springs

orngnblk

Yea the score was a little surprising to me as well. Not so much the 55 but I didn't see a shut out coming. I suspected OS was struggling just from following some pre-season topics & scrim scores. I'm sure they're working on what needs fixed. Nobody wins 'em all every year, just improve week to week & lay it all out there. That's all we can ask from any of these young men regardless what color they wear on Friday nights.

Yea the score was a little surprising to me as well. Not so much the 55 but I didn't see a shut out coming. I suspected OS was struggling just from following some pre-season topics & scrim scores. I'm sure they're working on what needs fixed. Nobody wins 'em all every year, just improve week to week & lay it all out there. That's all we can ask from any of these young men regardless what color they wear on Friday nights.

Thanks guys!O-line blocked much better this week,and man our defense is just fast.I am VERY surpised that OS is not more competitve they have some BIG boys and some good backs.By the end of the season they may get it together and win a few games.First series they had us on our heels two straight first downs,but only had three at half our D stepped it up.We didnt try to run it up by no means,a late Int for TD and second team is not much farther behind first team they drove it straight down and scored.When they tried to block the xtra point at 34-0 and hit our little lady that fired the young men up a little more.

Thanks guys!O-line blocked much better this week,and man our defense is just fast.I am VERY surpised that OS is not more competitve they have some BIG boys and some good backs.By the end of the season they may get it together and win a few games.First series they had us on our heels two straight first downs,but only had three at half our D stepped it up.We didnt try to run it up by no means,a late Int for TD and second team is not much farther behind first team they drove it straight down and scored.When they tried to block the xtra point at 34-0 and hit our little lady that fired the young men up a little more.

If there is an area for improvement for Greenback (and this is not taking anything away from this squad) is they may need to work on coming outta the blocks hitting on all 8 cylinders. If memory serves correctly (pretty sure it does) your D was a little slow getting there motor running up here last week. Now it didn't take them long, after a series or two they were a force & once that motor is firing right (again don't take long to get there) they are as good as most any unit in 1A. Just now after 2 impressive road wins & that # 1 AP bulls eye on your back y'all are gonna get everybody's best shot. I'd say if the Greenback game wasn't a red letter game on all your opponents calenders before then they have definitely circled it now.

As for the little lady taking a shot, if it was cheap then it needs to be handled swiftly, if it was clean & legal. . . well her helmet has a chin strap like everyone else's out there. Might wanna tighten it up.

Hey brother, congrats on the win. I figured you guys would be on track this week. I think the young lady kicking is awesome! She will have some great stories when she's a momma sitting in the stands. Didn't get to say that last week, too busy running off about riding satans motorcycle and other serious football stuff! Good luck next week!

If there is an area for improvement for Greenback (and this is not taking anything away from this squad) is they may need to work on coming outta the blocks hitting on all 8 cylinders. If memory serves correctly (pretty sure it does) your D was a little slow getting there motor running up here last week. Now it didn't take them long, after a series or two they were a force & once that motor is firing right (again don't take long to get there) they are as good as most any unit in 1A. Just now after 2 impressive road wins & that # 1 AP bulls eye on your back y'all are gonna get everybody's best shot. I'd say if the Greenback game wasn't a red letter game on all your opponents calenders before then they have definitely circled it now.

As for the little lady taking a shot, if it was cheap then it needs to be handled swiftly, if it was clean & legal. . . well her helmet has a chin strap like everyone else's out there. Might wanna tighten it up.

Didnt see anything flagrant,you are right if you put the pads on you have to be ready for anything!I will say it clearly this is a mans sport,but we are lucky to have a young lady like her to step in for her brother,she is worth her weight in gold!