Maryville vs. Alcoa (Official ESPN2 Game Thread)

Red Rebels

I think he is talking about the bike bridge. Note: I wouldn't try to paint this bridge without taking out the PTZ cameras at each end first. I've done some recon behind the lines.

Hey, Geeker pointed out to me the new security system at the Death Star as well.

There are cameras all over the stadium.

It is getting to where a tagger can't get anything done in this town anymore.

About what time will that be Stars? I may have to visit to hear that.... Or you know what they should do, is let you sing the national anthem on national TV.

jake eye haiv such a magicull voyce.....Thay keap tellin' me two sang "so-low" and lower and lower ...that eye cain't evun here myself.....Jist like Barney.....blush.png

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4aP7LeMY_vM&feature=related

Edited by STARSNBARS

jake eye haiv such a magicull voyce.....Thay keap tellin' me two sang "so-low" and lower and lower ...that eye cain't evun here myself.....Jist like Barney.....blush.png

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4aP7LeMY_vM&feature=related

Maybe you could get APB to join you in a duet of the National Anthem at midfield. That would be equal representation for the great towns of Maryville and Alcoa. Then you could pull a Barney and just lip sync and let APB do the rest.

Going into the season, I really thought Maryville had the upper hand in this one. Now that I have watched the videos of both teams play last week, Alcoa scares me to death! Good ball control, stellar defense and a QB built like a tightend tells me Alcoa is back!

Maryville secondary was exposed. Rebels have to play to stop the run. If Peyton Wall is protected, he'll have Malik Love matched up one on one with the Rebel cornerbacks and who do you think will win that battle?

Kimble can't block, Prevo couldn't hold the ball, and Myers didn't impress anybody throwing the ball. Both teams can run and slow down the run. If Alcoa can pass the ball, Maryville's in trouble.

Going into the season, I really thought Maryville had the upper hand in this one. Now that I have watched the videos of both teams play last week, Alcoa scares me to death! Good ball control, stellar defense and a QB built like a tightend tells me Alcoa is back!

Maryville secondary was exposed. Rebels have to play to stop the run. If Peyton Wall is protected, he'll have Malik Love matched up one on one with the Rebel cornerbacks and who do you think will win that battle?

Kimble can't block, Prevo couldn't hold the ball, and Myers didn't impress anybody throwing the ball. Both teams can run and slow down the run. If Alcoa can pass the ball, Maryville's in trouble.

I think Alcoa would scare most people. They looked like a D-3 college as far as size Saturday night, they looked huge. I think they did what they had to do to win the game Saturday night, but Maryville will see some different looks from them on Sunday and I think they will throw the ball early to loosen the defense for their run, but I do not think they will beat Maryville throwing the ball. In the heat of the battle a coach tends to go with what he is comfortable with and for Rankin, that is running the football. If it weren't for Quarles play calling genius, I probably would have picked Alcoa to win this one, because they are loaded. The last two years have been very exciting football games and looks like this edition will be no different.

Congratulations to both of these fine programs for the appearance on the deuce! I hope both teams perform at their very best and the ESPN appearance doesn't give these kids the jitters. Great opportunity for exposure for the kids and the programs. Best of luck to both teams having an injury free game. As far as predictions...before the season I would have picked Maryville pretty handily. After seeing both teams a little so far this year, I'm not so sure... My final answer is Maryville pulls out a relatively close one. One thing for sure, Alcoa always gives Maryville their "A" game.

Maybe you could get APB to join you in a duet of the National Anthem at midfield. That would be equal representation for the great towns of Maryville and Alcoa. Then you could pull a Barney and just lip sync and let APB do the rest.

jake that's a good thawt...Butt APB....jist like me took hiz qwire lessuns frum Ms. Tanya Lain att AllinWick U.....Eye wuz much moore entristed inn pitchin' pennies orr tradin' Zippos than qwire lessuns......And eye'm shore APB wuz much moore entristed inn paintin' tha AllinWick Underpass then two....cool.png

Pluss az good az Ms. Lain wuz....She weren't az good az Barney's Ms. Poltuss eithur....

Edited by STARSNBARS