03-04 Schedules

TheBoredGuy

So how does your school's schedule for the next two seasons look like? How many changes are on there?

I read today that Milan lost Crockett County (who opted not to renew the contract oddly enough) and Jackson South Side... so they go and add Covington and Jackson Central-Merry. Wow.

As for Chester County, I have heard that they lost Perry County, Lexington, and McNairy. In their places go Dyer County, Fayette Academy, and Bruceton.

[Edited by TheBoredGuy on 10-23-02 3:07P]

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Iknow the teams in Region 4 3A have had to drop 2 of their 3 non-region games to pick up region games since the region is comprised of 10 teams. As a result, I know, York and Oneida will not play, not sure about York and Scott Co, and OS and Smith County will not play.

Next year, I have heard that OS will replace Smith County with another 3A power, Seymour. OS only lost to Seymour about 8 straight years before OS picked up Smith County for a couple of years. OS also dropped Boyd-Buchanan--don't know whose decision it was actually, but OS did pick up cross county rival Midway out of that deal.

I also that Anderson County and Oak Ridge did not renew their 2yr contract. As to whom each team will pick up, I have no idea

Posted by WesVols:

Great! Over the past couple years I've found myself very intrigued by what would happen between Ezell and one of these 2A powers...If the game ends up taking place, it should be a great matchup...and certainly a hot button on CoachT!

No its a done deal. Goodpasture opens the season up and lipscomb closes it down. Or vice versa cant remeber what they said.

From what I have heard through the grapevine, Gallatin's schedule dropped Lavergne and Lebanon. In their place will go Collierville (Week 0) and Blackman (Week 4). Week 5 will be a bye week. I am unsure of locations of games. This means no Gallatin Jamboree next year.

I believe Hendersonville's schedule dropped three teams and added Rhea County, Station Camp, and one other school. I am not sure who or where these games will be played next year. H'ville has talked about doing something for a jamboree, but nothing definitive yet.

Please correct me if I am wrong.