Greenback against the Bears of Tellico

orngnblk

Moore is a jr non starter(int) for TD,Mccloud is a sophomore backup QB.Your post is incorrect.Both of these start at variuos positions but not at the one in which they scored.We anre just that deep cant make them ride the bench the whole game.We played alot of kids-ALOT!

Sorry I didn't know Richard seymour was not starting this year.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry I didn't know Richard seymour was not starting this year.

Just say what you mean and quit beating around the bush!You said they scored 21 points with their starters in,we did not,14 were second and third string players.I think he scored at the first of the fourth,we did not keep the starters in the whole game.We dont purposely run the score up on anyone.Richard DID NOT play as much as he usually does at all. Edited by orngnblk

Just say what you mean and quit beating around the bush!You said they scored 21 points with their starters in,we did not,14 were second and third string players.I think he scored at the first of the fourth,we did not keep the starters in the whole game.We dont purposely run the score up on anyone.Richard DID NOT play as much as he usually does at all.

Just saying what some of the os people told me. They said gb's arrogance kinda reminded them of gca.

Just saying what some of the os people told me. They said gb's arrogance kinda reminded them of gca.

Couldn't agree more. I mean, after they handled us on OUR field, they were so arrogant that every player got in a big long line & came across the field slapping our players right in the hand. . . COACHES TOO! Even had the nerve to wish us luck the rest of the way & terrible words that I have seldom heard come out of a teenagers mouth like "we'll be pullin' for y'all". Really I think the TSSAA should get involved. . . pre-meditated is what it was.roflolk.gif

Just wanted to say hello sloth, glad to see you have still got your pot stirrin' spoon, afraid you'd misplaced it during the off season.

Couldn't agree more. I mean, after they handled us on OUR field, they were so arrogant that every player got in a big long line & came across the field slapping our players right in the hand. . . COACHES TOO! Even had the nerve to wish us luck the rest of the way & terrible words that I have seldom heard come out of a teenagers mouth like "we'll be pullin' for y'all". Really I think the TSSAA should get involved. . . pre-meditated is what it was.roflolk.gifI only stirr when the crap gets so thick it starts to stick.

Just wanted to say hello sloth, glad to see you have still got your pot stirrin' spoon, afraid you'd misplaced it during the off season.

I only stirr when the crap gets so thick it starts to stick. Edited by Polarsloth

I'm gonna take the Cherokees in this one as well. I would love to see a quick dismantling of Tellico and have the 2's and 3's get some early work however for the last couple of years they have tended to play down to their competitions level making mistakes that they don't make when playing better teams. That being said prove me wrong KEES!!!

I'm gonna take the Cherokees in this one as well. I would love to see a quick dismantling of Tellico and have the 2's and 3's get some early work however for the last couple of years they have tended to play down to their competitions level making mistakes that they don't make when playing better teams. That being said prove me wrong KEES!!!

I don't see this bunch "playing down" this year. I know you're not sold yet on this years bunch being legit but they're the real deal. They're gonna play up more than down. If they don't make a deep run it will be a huge upset. They are as good as any GB team in the last decade & they have depth. That's huge in 1A.