Friendship Christian @ Gordonsville

croz6110

Gville's line needs to have a better showing this week if they are to have a chance. They need to keep Long in the pocket and take advantage of any mistakes.

I think our offense will be there, but we can't commit any turnovers.

I figure FC will attack on Defense, and we have to use hot routes and play action to offset it.

I think Gville can win but I'm not so confident that they will after what I saw last week.

Either way, I'll support the boys. I just hope there is a different outcome.

My FC alum brother-in-law is likely to go to the game with me so I really hope Gvillle smokes em.popcorneater.gif

Gville's line needs to have a better showing this week if they are to have a chance. They need to keep Long in the pocket and take advantage of any mistakes.

I think our offense will be there, but we can't commit any turnovers.

I figure FC will attack on Defense, and we have to use hot routes and play action to offset it.

I think Gville can win but I'm not so confident that they will after what I saw last week.

Either way, I'll support the boys. I just hope there is a different outcome.

My FC alum brother-in-law is likely to go to the game with me so I really hope Gvillle smokes em.popcorneater.gif

From what I've seen, there is no 'pocket' with Long. If you flush him out, he's gone for 20+ yards. Again though the starting D on this squad is the real story. Only 1 TD scored on the starters so far so that will be the key in the game. Not what the score is but if Gordonsville can score in this game when the FCS defensive starters are on the field. My guess is its close. FCS 35 G'vill 10.

I think you've gotten an inflated view of the D thi year. Did you not see all the big plays they gave up last Friday? And yes I'm talking about the starters. If that's not fixed then the defense will have a long night tonight. Also, Gville's offense will be very good so if we only give up 10 tonight then I'll be very impressed. I'm not sure how long you've been around the FCS program but if you haven't been around long then you'll figure out pretty quick that year in and year out that Gville and TC will most likely have the two best lines we'll face all year. Our line this year is very good and I still don't see us dominating the line of scrimmage so I'd say it's pretty unrealistic that we'd hold them to 10 points