Livingston Academy @ Smith County

originalSC3

Dont really see this one as being a good game..be over by 3rd quarter

Im tellin ya sc puts em away by end of 3rd..book it

Sc 34 La 10

.sc played about as flat as ive ever seen them play..came out flat..woke up for about 6 minutes and went back to sleep..missed easy tackles and didnt use the best athlete on the field in #25..sc was still playin their wussy practice 2 hand touch crap tonight..they don't do squat in the weight room thru the week..they don't practice basics like tackeling thru the week and it showed tonight..dropping very good thrown passes all night long..enuff to make me throw up my 1.25$ hot dog..

Some people don't know how to be fans... :flower:

I can't help but take that as a jab at LA. I know you said congratulations and all, but then the other? Maybe LA IS as good as I have said they are. Who knows? Good luck to SC the rest of the way. Put a beatdown on DC and the rest of the District.

I was talking about SC.. quoted by many fans. I believe i said we got beat by the best team in the district. LA much deserved it as we played awful and I thought we could have gave it more but you might be right, LA might be that good.

You can't go 10-0 every year.. Congrats LA. Good luck to you on the rest of the season. We lost to the best team in the district last night. No ifs, ands, and buts, we didn't give it our all. Let's get back to work and not worry about it.. we won't see them in the playoffs.

I can't help but take that as a jab at LA. I know you said congratulations and all, but then the other? Maybe LA IS as good as I have said they are. Who knows? Good luck to SC the rest of the way. Put a beatdown on DC and the rest of the District.