Livingston Academy @ Smith County

originalSC3

LA was picked to win the district. First big 8 AA game of the year. Should be a great game @ Owl stadium. Let the discussion begin.

Thank you!!! Ready to quit hearing how Gordonsville actually beat us even though the scoreboard told another story. So what's it gonna be this week? In two weeks we have been two totally different offenses, which concerns me a bit. Not sure if we are that good overall or not. Would like to see something consistent and not reactionary. (Hope that is the way to spell it..) On defense, we had better learn how to defend a thrown up ball. The QB from Gordonsville did a pretty good job the other night, but we gave him some easy gifts too.

I hate to say i actually forgot about your 2 teams this year. Ive been so caught up in Giles, Greeneville, East Ham and Dekalb i seem to have over looked you. How are your two teams this year i saw you both won rather convincingly in week zero. I know that you 2 are in the same division as DeKalb and they seem to be stacked. I just dont know much about you guys? anybody want to feel me in, and the rest viewing? popcorneater.gif

The way I see it is, Smith Co is tops being defending champs. LA is a close second and this will be a very good game. I say Smith by 3. Dekalb is third losing to both Smith and LA last year and playing to weak teams so far but does look to be stacked. What is shocking is the scores coming from Jamestown with York. They look like they might be a real player in the race this year. Upperman is not a easy win anymore but still clearly not in the top half. Cannon, well there just aweful.

DeKalb-SC and DeKalb-LA will both be very good games. When DeKalb plays their best ball they are going to be dangerous. They have routed teams so far with lots and lots of mistakes. When we clean it up it should be interesting. Last year we had Giles in the first round and were up in that game before losing by a td in the 4th. The LA game last year was awful the weather was awful and the players came out flat and never got into it. This year will be much better.

DeKalb-SC and DeKalb-LA will both be very good games. When DeKalb plays their best ball they are going to be dangerous. They have routed teams so far with lots and lots of mistakes. When we clean it up it should be interesting. Last year we had Giles in the first round and were up in that game before losing by a td in the 4th. The LA game last year was awful the weather was awful and the players came out flat and never got into it. This year will be much better.

Last year, last year, last year - don't matter diddly squat about last year. We beat DC, LA and Upperman last year - does that mean we are one up? Naaaaa, it don't. We are goinmg to have to go on the field and win it, not on last years experiences.