Livingston Academy @ Smith County

originalSC3

Can I get somebody to translate this??

Evidently, I don't know HempHead. "Ain't nobody"--I think that means somebody --"studying" -I think I got that. " yo" that would be 1/2 of yo-yo........and "weak shake"....I guess would be a milkshake that is watered down, melted or don't have enough flavoring.....

Maybe snoball and some of the TC folks understand..........I don't get it........

shake, is a reference to an inferior product. i don't know why i know that... huh.png

the rest is just your standard, terrible internet/coacht forum grammar.

Guest Termite

shake, is a reference to an inferior product. i don't know why i know that... huh.png

the rest is just your standard, terrible internet/coacht forum grammar.

If Shake is referencing an inferior product..........what the heck is WEAK shake...... maybe weak shake should be a "superior product" right?? Just saying...............

I know why you know that..........it's in "YO" blood.......I"ve seen that " Across the Miles".......

If Shake is referencing an inferior product..........what the heck is WEAK shake...... maybe weak shake should be a "superior product" right?? Just saying...............

I know why you know that..........it's in "YO" blood.......I"ve seen that " Across the Miles".......

i think you're wasting your powers of deduction. icon_lol.gif

yeah, one learns alot across the miles. thumb[1].gif

Point being we have rested the starters for about as much as we have played them so far. Alot more depth. What team has LA beat thus far that everyone should be convinced of, anyway? Stone Memorial? We will just see what happens later in the season. As for this game it will stay close. Little mistakes will most likely decide it.

Why in the world is Dekalb County playing Clay County?

I'll go SC by 10

Guest Termite

i think you're wasting your powers of deduction. icon_lol.gif

yeah, one learns alot across the miles. thumb[1].gif

If you mean wasting my time with a Hemphead.......your right.

I don't learn much from Miles.......heck, I lived it. It brings back memories. It's the only reason to buy a Courier, that and make sure I ain't in the Obits..

What's your take on this game snowy? I think SC wins, but a close game. ( I'll take a Sc by 7). I'm beginning to think Sc is your #2 team.

Where you going? TC and a supposedly improved JC( TC wins by 14-21), G-ville and FC ( I think FC wins 7-14) or coming to the hole. I'm guessing G-vile, but you do have the Maynord sideline pass......

Im tellin ya sc puts em away by end of 3rd..book it

Your way wrong it will never happen like that. LA is good up front with two really good skill guys in the backfield. SC has not beat them down in a long time. The last time SC was up big in them was the state title year and LA made that game respectable.

As far as #27 goes, I know he might have looked bad on some plays, but was he getting the help he was supposed to get over the top? I think we have some younger personnel in the secondary. Might have been some mix ups. I think this defense will get stronger all year and shine before the sun sets on this season. Couldn't find the earlier comment about him quick enough to quote. I get a little impatient, especially as we get closer to Friday.... SC is gonna fire on all cylinders this week and make some noise, I feel it. Been alot of new happenings here. Think the coaches will finally pull all the talents together and make a statement this week!