Livingston Academy @ Smith County

originalSC3

What this game boils down to is this ...........can the SC Defense contain the big plays by McCoin and Hayes ? If so then looks like another SC victory IMO. Also the DEPTH factor could play a key role which is in favor of SC. The LA Defense will have their hands full with the running of Manning and the new QB Givens. There should be some some hard hits thrown by both teams. Last man standing will more than likely win.

Guest Termite

Aint nobody studying yo weak shake. cool.png

Can I get somebody to translate this??

Evidently, I don't know HempHead. "Ain't nobody"--I think that means somebody --"studying" -I think I got that. " yo" that would be 1/2 of yo-yo........and "weak shake"....I guess would be a milkshake that is watered down, melted or don't have enough flavoring.....

Maybe snoball and some of the TC folks understand..........I don't get it........

Guest Termite

Ha! So you feel good about beating Livingston even though they won the gold ball? In HOGEYE country we play for Gold balls, not well at least we beat you in the regular season bragging rights. That hole affects your brain.

" well at least we beat you in the regular season"....you may be right ...means nothing........

.Wave that gold ball from 8 years ago around and see how many that scares off. SO yea we feel good , and can beat you even though they win the gold ball.........probably when you were in diapers.icon_lol.gif

Can I get somebody to translate this??

Evidently, I don't know HempHead. "Ain't nobody"--I think that means somebody --"studying" -I think I got that. " yo" that would be 1/2 of yo-yo........and "weak shake"....I guess would be a milkshake that is watered down, melted or don't have enough flavoring.....

Maybe snoball and some of the TC folks understand..........I don't get it........

I think "dopehead" tried to post too soon after snorting.icon_mrgreen.gif