Livingston Academy @ Smith County

originalSC3

Losing in the first round of the playoffs?? I'm pretty sure you lost in your first game of the playoffs also, may not have been in the first round but it was your first game in the playoffs.. and quit with the first round thing, everyone is acting like it happens every year.. That's the first time we lost in the first round in like 8 years, i do believe. Old news!! Move on to this season.

first time you lost in first round in 8 years, lol???? Where have you been. I know the TC fans can be brutal, but hey, they got the (gold)balls to back it up.

Guest Termite

lol, Bruh! Smith county's TRUE TALENT is dodging tc and losing in the first round of the playoffs. icon_cool.gif

TC ----lost in the 1st playoff gane last year.

TC-----Don't even scare JC this year, much less a SC caliber team.

Hemphead===making TC people proud.icon_lol.gif

Your way wrong it will never happen like that. LA is good up front with two really good skill guys in the backfield. SC has not beat them down in a long time. The last time SC was up big in them was the state title year and LA made that game respectable.

I agree old buddy. This will be a dogfight. Two top ten teams in their respected class. Should well be worth the price of admission.

first time you lost in first round in 8 years, lol???? Where have you been. I know the TC fans can be brutal, but hey, they got the (gold)balls to back it up.

Last time we lost in first round was 2000 there smart one. Lol and we know Tc has them gold balls, that's the only thing we ever hear about.

Guest Termite

Last time we lost in first round was 2000 there smart one. Lol and we know Tc has them gold balls, that's the only thing we ever hear about.

Yelp, we hear about the gold balls.......but don't pay much attention to them. They're them little bitty 1A gold balls,,,,,,about the size of ones cheerleader throw in the stands at halftime.icon_lol.gif

Edited by Termite

Yelp, we hear about the gold balls.......but don't pay much attention to them. They're them little bitty 1A gold balls,,,,,,about the size of ones cheerleader throw in the stands at halftime.icon_lol.gif

yeah, who would ever want to be recognized as the best team in the state against schools your own size? that's crazy.
  • Upvote 1