Livingston Academy @ Smith County

originalSC3

I hear alot about Linder but if LA doesn't have other good linemen to take the pressure off of him, he won't be much of a factor.

I look for SC to win convincingly.

I just don't think Hayes, McCoin and company can match up.

Manning should have a big game.

Go Owls.

I tried to tell you SC dont have a guy up front the caliber of Linder or back field combo like Hayes and McCoin

I tried to tell you SC dont have a guy up front the caliber of Linder or back field combo like Hayes and McCoin

I didn't see Gville scrimmage LA.

All I had to go on was what I was told. This score makes last week's loss sting a bit more, but oh well.

Congrats to the Wildcats.

BTW, what was Manning's stats?

Edited by croz6110

I didn't see Gville scrimmage LA.

All I had to go on was what I was told. This score makes last week's loss sting a bit more, but oh well.

Congrats to the Wildcats.

BTW, what was Manning's stats?

not sure, but if you could combine Hayes's quickness and shiftyness and Mannings body and power.....you would have a SEC type running back for sure.

.sc played about as flat as ive ever seen them play..came out flat..woke up for about 6 minutes and went back to sleep..missed easy tackles and didnt use the best athlete on the field in #25..sc was still playin their wussy practice 2 hand touch crap tonight..they don't do squat in the weight room thru the week..they don't practice basics like tackeling thru the week and it showed tonight..dropping very good thrown passes all night long..enuff to make me throw up my 1.25$ hot dog..

.sc played about as flat as ive ever seen them play..came out flat..woke up for about 6 minutes and went back to sleep..missed easy tackles and didnt use the best athlete on the field in #25..sc was still playin their wussy practice 2 hand touch crap tonight..they don't do squat in the weight room thru the week..they don't practice basics like tackeling thru the week and it showed tonight..dropping very good thrown passes all night long..enuff to make me throw up my 1.25$ hot dog..

roflolk.gif

I been telling ya'll they wussies for years

now cry me some more tears

i think i'll have another beer

and when they get beat again...

I'll be the first to cheer!!

Total domination by LA tonight with the better Offense and Defense. LA had the better, stronger line as most on here thought otherwise. #67 was the strongest out there...PERIOD. LA dominated the LOS. Hayes was the best rb on the field tonight but Manning is a beast. McCoin was McCoin. Hayes and McCoin ran pretty dang tough and didnt fold as some on here had said. LA was the deeper team. LA had far more than just 2 offensive players as 2 frosh scored #5 and #18. SC had very little on offense as the SC coaches changed the Offensive scheme several times with minimal results (6 points from the starters). I like SC's qb, nice arm. It was just LA's time, they went to the Hole and absolutely took the Owls to the woodshed. Good job HOG-EYE and good luck SC.

Hoooo Weeeee. That was a whipping. We didn't loose it. We didn't get beat. We got whooped. In every phase of the game. Can't remember the last time the lines (both O and D) got whipped like that. Give LA all the credit. It wasn't just Lindle either. Gunner 76 says we played flat, what I saw was we got flattened.

Well at least our J.V. beat their J.V. and maybe just maybe ,everybody will shut up about a game to get for the playoffs.

Somebody said this is the best LA has been since 2002. They looked better to me, but we may have had something to do with that.

Good luck the the rest of the way LA.

Owls.......regroup, refocus, and use this as a learing experience......

2005 LA team was better IMO.

I'm talking about after plays, getting into our faces, shoving around.. I'm sure we did the same some, I didn't see any of it.. that #67 several times was shoving after the play

Maybe he was just telling the SC players to tell their friends on CoachT that he wasn't going to be man-handled as predicted?

Congratulations to LA! Wow, I told you guys impossible doesn't exist. Just focus on the next game, go 3-0.

Go Vols!

Edited by King21