Livingston Academy @ Smith County

originalSC3

Somebody help me with this.

Rumor is Maynord told the boys at one point in the game that if they didn't play better he was leaving, and after a while he left.

Surely this isn't true, but maybe someone that was there can clear up the confusion.

Don't know about Maynord but I left early. I couldn't watch it anymore. Couldn't blame him if he did.

I was absolutely shocked at how the defense played. looked hung over from the game from last week. We need to quit worrying so much about a game that doesn't count in the future and save the hype for one that does count in my opinion. Early turnovers, LA players running the ball on us like we were a peewee team, fumbles and dropped passes on offense was a killer. If we ever hold on to the ball one entire game without fumbling,,, catch the ball better and run the way we are supposed to, all in one game, I think we would roll on offense, we have got to be able to do both to win week in and week out and in the playoffs. We have the talent on D and coach will get that straight. I do think the secondary played better against the pass than last week, just not against the run. I'm glad I'm not on the team and have to go through the practices this coming week.... LA played a great game and brought the right mindset. SC will have a great year. Sometimes an attitude adjustment is just what the doctor ordered, even thought it sucked to watch it happen.

Really King 21???? Do you really think anyone would take a jab at you. King must stand for KING OF JABS! No one really don't care what you have to say! SC fans has said nothing but LA whooped their butts last night! Quit trying to make it anything but that!!!!!!!

Edited by collector

from what i watched last night in the stands, SC came out flat and played with very little heart...LA came to town with one thing on their mind and that was to win. LA did what they wanted to do whenever they wanted to do it except for a few series in the 1st half. Congrats to LA on the win and good luck the rest of the way. SC regroup,refocus, and come out next week and show everybody the SC that everybody is used to!!

GO OWLS!! SCP!!

Really King 21???? Do you really think anyone would take a jab at you. King must stand for KING OF JABS! No one really don't care what you have to say! SC fans has said nothing but LA whooped their butts last night! Quit trying to make it anything but that!!!!!!!

I'm so glad that you made one of your brief 22 posts to be directed at me. But, don't use so many punctuation marks...it makes you sound really emotional. Maybe that is a problem for you? I call it like I see it, ma'am.

Edited by King21

Emotional? You bet. Watch out! 22 posts? I have better things to do than get on here and play games with very imature people like YOU! You may not believe this, but it really is about the kids, not you!

ROFL...I must be doing good to get you so fired up. I do understand that, as I have been one of those kids, and I don't think there has been one "immature" post on this thread from much of anyone...well, until you came on here. Two out of twenty three...I'm impressed. Good luck to SC going forward, as previously stated.

Edited by King21