Livingston Academy @ Smith County

originalSC3

What he done was magical, and I was lucky enough to be on that team. He was a special player, but you guys just don't understand the mentality and competitive edge Brock mccoin has. And he's lucky enough to be in an extremely talented class, coaches from the 05 team have admitted it them selves, this is hands down the beat team they've seen.

I hope you are right. Time will tell! Beating SC like we did was certainly a plus. I noticed that Stone, who we held scoreless, put up 34 points on CAK so our defense must be pretty good. If we can stay healthy, I like where we are headed.

I don't have a dog in this fight, but the LA guy who said that this years LA team would be the 2005 LA team 9 out of 10 times. If it was one game and winner takes all I am not betting against Cates...... I watched that guy take a team that was less talented than everyone they played in playoffs and get the job done.

What he done was magical, and I was lucky enough to be on that team. He was a special player, but you guys just don't understand the mentality and competitive edge Brock mccoin has. And he's lucky enough to be in an extremely talented class, coaches from the 05 team have admitted it them selves, this is hands down the beat team they've seen.

I just want to post because I've stayed quit, and away from the trash talk. But this is LA's season. I've listened to people talk and hype up the Carter boys and Mr. Manning, and a transfer qb from Brentwood and bottom line this is a SPECIAL class that LA has. Brock could be the most dynamic and electrifying player in the state, he's got an arm like his daddy who went pro and the agilility and elesuvines of a scat back. Not sure if he will be a quarterback at the college level or a DB like his brother but regardless he is special. Creed Hayes is a solid fundamentally sound runner and when he has a full head of steam nobody will catch him, he's LA's all time rushing leader all ready surpassing Wilson cates (qb from 05 state champs). Manning is a very physically gifted Yaounde man with the gifts to go d1 but as far as solid, consistent running back who can turn it on in a hurry creed is head and soldiers above him. Then there's the o&d line, who have all started together since sophomore year which gives them the experience. These guys are working out every day after practice and it shows. Also Pulaski Reagan is very impressive. He's close to the all time leader in tackles. This senior class is special and could potentially send 9 or 10 guys to play college football. They've all drawn interest. This team can play with anybody in the state at any division, and behind Brock mccoin and his do it all mentality that seems to inspire his teammates, they could win state. And guys, do not say the 05 team is better. That team was 5-5 regular season. And then Wilson cates literally on his own won state. This team is the best team LA has ever had, and would beat the 05 team 9 out of 10 times. They just have to stay determined all season. Brock could be the best wildcat ever, maybe better then daddy

Kudos on your win, your team played hard. Ease up on the Carter boys, Manning and our "transfer" QB. The Carter boys are just two pieces of the team. With Jalen every team is gonna key on him first. He will make his statement this year several times. You just get ready to book that promise. What were his stats last week?? Against what is a team that many would consider maybe a better team. Our "transfer" looked pretty good too. We have the pieces to be a really good team if we do not blow it all up...... We made key turnovers early on offense and our defense was very flat. Simple mistakes cost us all night. Your team had a solid focus and got it done. Congrats once again, you guys played well. Time to move on.

Hey...positive thing is....at least you haven't had nightmares for 10+ years...

Just got back in town late last night - had to miss the game - Congratulations to LA. NO EXCUSES from SC. Sounds like we got whipped in every phase of the game. A good butt whippin' is good for you every once and a while. Sounds like that is what occured. Best of luck to LA for a well played game and the rest of the season.