Livingston Academy @ Smith County

originalSC3

Where is the beef? Taylor Carter - 257 lbs, Zac Carter - 293 lbs and Matthew Rankin - 305 lbs. All three very quick and physical and strong. Don't know anything about the Linder kid but I do know about the three mentioned above. Bring it on !!!!!!

Since i made it to the Smith and Gordonsville game I do have to say this. None of those three are quick lol they're big and strong thats about it haha

Since i made it to the Smith and Gordonsville game I do have to say this. None of those three are quick lol they're big and strong thats about it haha

For the size of these three players and you say they are not quick, quickness is measured in the first four steps, I would say "Sour Grapes" play a large part in your comment (haha).

The Linder kid is big and has okay speed, but he has some fundamental issues. I know for a fact that #64 Carter will be on him all night and we will see who the all-stater is. I believe Carter will have his way with Linder. Not just Cater but the whole line including his twin Taylor will all have their way with that LA power house D-line. the Owls D-line has a great chance to create havac for the LA O-line. The biggest issue for the SC D will be containing the two in the backfeild on the blue and white side. SC has the ability to be very diverse on the offensive side of the ball. SC by 2 touchdowns. Go Big Owls!!!!!!

My thoughts on the game are.. SC will come out with a victory, not easy but a victory pulling away in the fourth. SC D will contain the backfield for LA and we'll be fine. LA will hit a few long balls but it won't hurt us. SC on offense will run the ball and do what they usually do, but if we need the pass it will be there. Haven't had to use it much yet. The line play, SC has two 3 year starters and one starter who played a bunch in three years, they know how to get it done and they haven't disappointed yet.. SC's D keeps fresh bodies on the field every play, that helps down the stretch. This team has a chance to be real special, it looks like as the season goes on, we'll get better and better with the talent and experience.. I see this game as being our game that shows our true talent.

SC by 14

GO BIG OWLS!!! WTD!

Your way wrong it will never happen like that. LA is good up front with two really good skill guys in the backfield. SC has not beat them down in a long time. The last time SC was up big in them was the state title year and LA made that game respectable.

You must be getting old sc7 if you can't remember the beatings you put on us(like everyone else did)the 3 years after our championship. You beat us every year even when we have more talent because your coach knows how to contain our offense. Maybe we have a few surprises for you this year????

My thoughts on the game are.. SC will come out with a victory, not easy but a victory pulling away in the fourth. SC D will contain the backfield for LA and we'll be fine. LA will hit a few long balls but it won't hurt us. SC on offense will run the ball and do what they usually do, but if we need the pass it will be there. Haven't had to use it much yet. The line play, SC has two 3 year starters and one starter who played a bunch in three years, they know how to get it done and they haven't disappointed yet.. SC's D keeps fresh bodies on the field every play, that helps down the stretch. This team has a chance to be real special, it looks like as the season goes on, we'll get better and better with the talent and experience.. I see this game as being our game that shows our true talent.

SC by 14

GO BIG OWLS!!! WTD!

lol, Bruh! Smith county's TRUE TALENT is dodging tc and losing in the first round of the playoffs. 8-)

lol, Bruh! Smith county's TRUE TALENT is dodging tc and losing in the first round of the playoffs. icon_cool.gif

Losing in the first round of the playoffs?? I'm pretty sure you lost in your first game of the playoffs also, may not have been in the first round but it was your first game in the playoffs.. and quit with the first round thing, everyone is acting like it happens every year.. That's the first time we lost in the first round in like 8 years, i do believe. Old news!! Move on to this season. Edited by schs0595