Livingston Academy @ Smith County

originalSC3

You're correct. But, nobody sees LA people on here talking about being a stacked team, 4A favorite, etc. Livingston should have crushed Stone. My point is that people are bragging about having a loaded team and they beat both teams as they should? What's to brag about? But, you're right. We will see. Heard the hype about DC before, walked into DC and got a playoff birth when Peyton Manning and Jerry Rice played there. I feel this year being no different, but we will see.

SC and LA is always a thriller. Best game in the district for the past few years, I do not expect 2012 to disappoint.

maybe not..but they will be good enough to take care of MC. Just not this week. Night hawks is this week's main course!cool.png

This should be another great game! LA has the potential once again just gotta get it done on the field. Looking forward to it!

GO HOG-EYE!!

you might be good enough to take care of mc.i heard that last year and the year before.gosh, was that 2 straight years,im not real good at counting?

A very good line. A good RB. A QB that can run and throw. A streak. Blue and white. A member of the feline family.

Didn't SC just play this game??? huh.png

LA plays???? Lets see?? A Good program. With a Good coach. A Good football atmosphere to play in. Wore Gold uniforms. But... No Gold Balls to show for any of it. Oh yeah..we play Smith County.rolleyes.gif

maybe not..but they will be good enough to take care of MC. Just not this week. Night hawks is this week's main course!cool.png

This should be another great game! LA has the potential once again just gotta get it done on the field. Looking forward to it!

GO HOG-EYE!!

Has Monkey Town Acad. ever considered changing their mascot to an actual hog-eye? :flower:

Edited by BasilDuke

SC may not have a gold ball to show for all of their accomplishments but year after year the produce one of the top teams in 3A football. If I am correct no one on this LA team had anything to do with the '05 team. They also had a coaching change. I look to see SC take this game 28-7. Go Owls.

SC may not have a gold ball to show for all of their accomplishments but year after year the produce one of the top teams in 3A football. If I am correct no one on this LA team had anything to do with the '05 team. They also had a coaching change. I look to see SC take this game 28-7. Go Owls.

Easy 94...this is in fun (i think) termite jabbed at LA and Gville, I jabbed back. LA has alot af respect for SC. Should be a good one. Are you laying odds on the 21 pt Al win?

It's gonna be a long night this Friday if SC plays like they did against Gville, especially in the secondary. #27 needs to come out and make a statement this week cause I can guarantee after watching last weeks film LA knows who they are gonna come out and pick on. Gville's strong suit is their line so hopefully this week there will be more pressure on McCoin than there was on Watson in passing situations. If SC can get #25 going early and can prevent the big play on defense I see them winning this one by 10+

I don't know about LA's line as a whole but when they scrimmaged Gville, I heard a lot of talk about a very good lineman for LA. The coaches said he blocked everyone that Gville threw at him.