Top 5 1A schools as of now?

TheNewGuy

Top 5 in no particular order are Huntingdon , Union City, SP, Gordonsville and Clarksville Academy.

Now with that I will go on to say that this Friday when Huntingdon and UC square off it should really shine a little more light on which of these two teams are ready to carry the torch for the West come playoffs. I know both teams have a lot of games to play and that the teams will likely meet again. But whichever team wins this Friday will most likely be the lead dog for now coming out of the West.

On the East side: I have been hearing and reading for awhile how good Gordonsville is and that they were going to be the team to beat this year. That may or may not be true. What I do know is year in and year out SP has been the team to beat coming from the East and until you beat the man you can't BE the man. I don't think middle has much to offer this year. Wayne County is wayyy down as is Perry, Clarksville may make a little noise until quarter finals. This is shaping up nicely and I'm excited to see which teams can live up to the Hype!

1. South Pittsburg

2. Gordonsville

3. Huntingdon

4. Union City

5. Clarksville Academy

Middle Tennessee lost a lot of talent from last year but Clarksville Academy is the only 1A school that i believe will make it to the quarters and possibly semi's. As usual, West TN and East TN are the dominant sides of the state.

I believe Columbia Academy mill make it a lot farther than everyone thinks. They got beat by one TD and they had one taken away and a lot of big drives not finished but Loretto isn't the doormat they used to be. I still believe CA has a chance to go deep

1. South Pittsburg

2. Gordonsville

3. Huntingdon

4. Union City

5. Clarksville Academy

Middle Tennessee lost a lot of talent from last year but Clarksville Academy is the only 1A school that i believe will make it to the quarters and possibly semi's. As usual, West TN and East TN are the dominant sides of the state.

Got it wrong form 2 through 5. SP may be wrong too.