Top 5 1A schools as of now?

TheNewGuy

South Pitt may have the scariest offense in 1A and 2A. From what I have seen I don't know if anyone in 1A can slow them down much less stop them, and while their defense is a little shaky they put so much pressure on people they will get a few stops just from putting people in long yardage situations (not everyone plays video game football like Signal and never punts). We will get a better idea about Greenback after they play Grace this week. Gordonsville has a strong team and may have the best front seven on both sides in 1A. Right now I would say Greenback, SP, Gordonsville, and Coalfield are the top 4. Western side Huntingdon is solid and they have some speed, but past them I really dont know what the others have. Moore traditionally are physical but not much speed same goes for Collinwood. I dont know anything about Clarksville Academy.

South Pitt may have the scariest offense in 1A and 2A. From what I have seen I don't know if anyone in 1A can slow them down much less stop them, and while their defense is a little shaky they put so much pressure on people they will get a few stops just from putting people in long yardage situations (not everyone plays video game football like Signal and never punts). We will get a better idea about Greenback after they play Grace this week. Gordonsville has a strong team and may have the best front seven on both sides in 1A. Right now I would say Greenback, SP, Gordonsville, and Coalfield are the top 4. Western side Huntingdon is solid and they have some speed, but past them I really dont know what the others have. Moore traditionally are physical but not much speed same goes for Collinwood. I dont know anything about Clarksville Academy.

I do appreciate when people talk sensible and not just crazy

Well said! Agree 110% they would have to play turnover free football and their A+ game to beat the Gmen this year