South Pittsburg against Signal Mount(Grider against this Price man)

Roy Dillard

You're right op and tt, victor will be in the hall no doubt, look at his record, and I said he has an excellent staff, heck that's what made colquit so good all the years he was coaching at mc. Head coach always gets to much blame and not enough credit........I have always said that.

I normally choose to read and not say much but very well said. Have to give you props considering your from Jasper and most MC fans hate him. (I can understand why) Not all SP fans realize it but he has really took the program to the next step and kept it that way pretty consistently since he became the head man. 1A being watered down over the years or not. He has the creditably and record to back it up. Stability goes a long ways just ask my Vols

As for this game. I think the guys prove a point tonight. Hopefully both teams stay injury free and we have everyone available to play tonight that have been injured. Signal will be a tough but I think in the end South Pittsburg proves many wrong and wears them down with the run game. Pirates 42 Signal 28

Edited by TonyHorton91281

Guest Purplepastry

HELLLOOOOO!!!! WE GOTTA GAME TODAY BABY!!! YOU TWO SIAMESE TWINS GO SOMEWHERE ELSE GOOD GOD. NOBODY CARES TO LISTEN TO YOUR WEEKLY BS!!!

You're right. The stuff you put on here is pure Jenius and always new and interesting. I am sorry.

Size and depth are a definite advantage for Signal in this one. The Eagles need to take control of this game and not let it be decided by the intangibles. Can we? Yes. Will we? IDK.

Signal needs to run straight at South Pitt's front seven the whole game and win time of possession. With so many Pirates going both ways, the best way to slow their offense is to pound them when they are on defense.

Signal should pull away late in the game and win by 2 or 3 scores.

GO EAGLES !!!

If you win by 2 or three scores they will all be safeties.

On paper they were the best team in any classification before the season started. And if I may use one of Coach Don Grinders favorite quotes That's why you play the game. Hope everyone comes out injury free and I believe this is going to be the Pirates coming our party. Welcome to the BURG come on in and protect yourself

Wow we all up here at 4A was wondering what had happen to all the fans for sinus mountain had gone to now we know there talking smack on 1A and 2A post ! Thats where they need to be !

You're talking smack from a team sitting at 2-2 & hadn't beat anybody.Beat Alcoa tomorrow then thump your chest.

Till then come off that high perch,you'll get cerebral edema.

Besides,Giles is gonna eat your lunch soon enough.

Fixing to hit interstate.Everybody come out & support the Pirates.