Cloudland visits Greenback

orngnblk

Sounds about right, but I'd like to hope not. The Massey rating that is. I'm afraid that if that field is dry, that will translate to fast. I can hope for another 14-0 finish but I for one know why that field was so sloppy last year. Which is why the QB fell down umpteen times.

As long as we finish strong, the score won't matter. At least not to me. Go Landers!

What does Massey say, I can't get on it.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Orngnblk i guess me and you will never get along lol and that sucks because we are for the same team.How long have you been around greenback football just out of curiosity.

Since 1984,you?First off you started this off all wrong last week when you started threads that had no reason to be started.Then you rag on the oneida thread.Then you question playing time on a public forum.I would love to have some more Greenback posters that know what they are talking about or are willing to learn what to talk about.You need to have respect for some of these folks on here and most of all our coaching staff.You have mentioned it twice like someone on the team who you think deserves more time isnt getting it,believe me if they deserve it they will get it.They are not trying to get anyone hurt.I hope you will turn out to be good for Greenback soon,i would love to have more Greenback guys on here.It is nothing personal.The kids do read this stuff i'm sure especially after the Wartburg crap so lets not be negative.Lets talk Cloudland!

1995, i want nothing more than to see this team win.I have been behind them through the good years and bad years and i know this year could turn out to be special.Didnt know anyone one get their feelings hurt if i started a thread a little early.Never questioned playing time for any player and i dont think anyone deserves playing time unless they earned it.I know what its like to only get to play the first half and be done because you have done beat the team you are playing.I know every starter on that field wants to play all 4 quaters no matter the score because they have worked there tails off all week in practice All i said is i think there is enough kids with plenty of skills to return punts and kickoffs on that team.This team has alot of athletes that can do alot of stuff anywhere you put them. Now lets talk cloudland,i think this game may be a little better than what we have watched the past few weeks.Gback 42 Cloudland 21

1995, i want nothing more than to see this team win.I have been behind them through the good years and bad years and i know this year could turn out to be special.Didnt know anyone one get their feelings hurt if i started a thread a little early.Never questioned playing time for any player and i dont think anyone deserves playing time unless they earned it.I know what its like to only get to play the first half and be done because you have done beat the team you are playing.I know every starter on that field wants to play all 4 quaters no matter the score because they have worked there tails off all week in practice All i said is i think there is enough kids with plenty of skills to return punts and kickoffs on that team.This team has alot of athletes that can do alot of stuff anywhere you put them. Now lets talk cloudland,i think this game may be a little better than what we have watched the past few weeks.Gback 42 Cloudland 21

Franklin, I feel you man. Everybody has their own opinion about this subject though. Up here you see a couple blowout scores; 60-0, 49-0. I have said that non-starters (we don't play jv) haven't seen enough time. Some people say "leave em in there, it's their job to stop us". I say show a little class and humility, we are not that far removed from a 1-9 beat down season of our own. Also, with only 24 players we cant afford to have any injuries, so why risk it just to boost stats and/or playing time. But at the end of the day, we all support our PROGRAM. We won't always agree with the coaching staff, that's for sure. So I know where your coming from. But at the same time, OrgnBlk is supporting the same PROGRAM you are.

Come on Ridgerunner where did that nice post go??Haha.Thx anyway.Hows that grandson doing?

YOU ARE WELCOME ,He's doing great,he says he is happy at ut,this summer he helped me install a metal roof on our house ,I was a little surprised at how well he performed considering he had never did any roofing before.I got to know your son during the wrestling matches and he is a very respectful young man,congratulations on your beautiful grandaughter .