4. Ravenwood

5. Heritage

6. Science Hill

7. Clarksville

8. Walker Valley

9. Cordova

10. Beech

Honorable Mention: Red Bank, Pigeon Forge, & Independence

I think Wilson Central will be up near the top 4 or 5 this year. they seem to be pretty stout all the way through with very few weak spots.

They have more then just Sells and Garrison, all you do is praise Indy, Indy, Indy. The Littles could not make Blackmans JV team. Just be fair and stop bragging about your brothers.

First of, bahahahahahaha

Ok now that that's out of the way, I never said anything about a Little. Matter of fact there are no Littles wrestling right now so who would I have to talk about? Jeez why are you getting so emotional about this? That time of the month?

Oh, a few I thout about before I even posted this was Gonyea, Hamm, Roberts, Vaughn, Parrish & Cook all hanging in there sure has helped move things forward... Kennedy can't be forgotten as his feeder boys continue to make noise.

Kennedy where has he been, I moved from Murfreesboro 4 years ago. I have not heard from his team or his kids. Sommers is Kennedy still coaching.

Everytime I ask a question about Kennedy or who is running the team, no one answers me. Sommers you have never been for a lose of words.

He hasn't been the coach for a couple years now. I don't know the whole story but apparently he broke the rules. The team is Murfreesboro Elite now. Salters and Heath are the coaches.