Top Ten DI Teams?

csemary

Soddy Daisy will soon fall off the TN high school wrestling map. The reason they have been able to reload isn't there anymore. Soddy Daisy will continue to feed off the work of some coaches that have been around the program in the recent past, but then they will cease to be a powerhouse. From what I understand there coaching staff may have the least experience in the whole state. Nothing against the coaches that are there, but I don't give people with such little experience that much responsibility in my company. I'm not complaining though, Baylor has benefitted from the coaching decisions made at Soddy Daisy and will benefit even more in the near future.

Soddy Daisy will soon fall off the TN high school wrestling map. The reason they have been able to reload isn't there anymore. Soddy Daisy will continue to feed off the work of some coaches that have been around the program in the recent past, but then they will cease to be a powerhouse. From what I understand there coaching staff may have the least experience in the whole state. Nothing against the coaches that are there, but I don't give people with such little experience that much responsibility in my company. I'm not complaining though, Baylor has benefitted from the coaching decisions made at Soddy Daisy and will benefit even more in the near future.

Baylor hopes to benefit from Soddy Daisy wrestlers and their program due to coaching changes. Great news!

As Larry the cable guy says. "Now that's funny right there, I don't care who you

are.

Edited by mocs2011

How is Baylor going to benefit? Im a little confused on that one?

The statement was referencing a benefit that the Baylor wrestling will have from past Soddy Daisy coaches that no longer coach there. I'm talking about a couple of guys that don't complain, don't care about recognition, but develop young wrestlers like no other coaches in the area. I think Baylor will eventually benefit from these coaches bringing their coaching skills to the Big Red, but if not Baylor will still benefit from a strong relationship with the Red Bank wrestling team coaching staff. FYI for those who do not know this, Baylor is just right down the road from Red Bank. Like I posted on another topic, I would be surprised if Red Bank was not in the top 10 in the individual state tournament because of the new additions to the coaching staff there. I know if I didn't have the money to send my son to Baylor, I would feel very comfortable with him wrestling for Red Bank.

So is Cleveland wrestling Christian Brothers, Baylor, Father Ryan, McCallie or MBA this year? It would be great to see them all compete against each other. I know they have someof those teams go to their dual tourney but wasn't sure if cleveland ever wrestles the better private schools. Either way it will be fun to see if they live up to all of this hype. Gotta love the preseason trash talking...

They will see all of the above as they do every year except for possibly MBA. Not sure what MBA's schedule looks like?

Soddy Daisy will soon fall off the TN high school wrestling map (Fact or assumption and how are parents and coaches going to sit back and let that happen?,,,I thing it will get better over time,,,more mature,,,,one team concept). The reason they have been able to reload isn't there anymore (so the feeder programs are gone? all the Soddy kids are moving south?). Soddy Daisy will continue to feed off the work of some coaches that have been around the program in the recent past, but then they will cease to be a powerhouse (narcissistic).

From what I understand there coaching staff may have the least experience in the whole state (You must be a class act with that comment). Nothing against the coaches that are there, but I don't give people with such little experience that much responsibility in my company (you berated them on a public forum and say you have nothing against them,,good thing my IQ is 128 because 1 point lower and I may have given up hope). I'm not complaining though (haha,,,here's the female part of the girl-dog session),

Baylor has benefited from the coaching decisions made at Soddy Daisy and will benefit even more in the near future Benefiting from kids and coaches is what Baylor does. (So are all these great imported coaches taking Baylor to the next level,,and then when they leave we will have a new post on coacht about how Baylor only has a short time left before the secret ingredient is gone, and they will soon fall off the wrestling map.?)

.......Okay,,,that was the 8th grade version of the pros and cons of King Henry's retirement,,, and Sir Higgins being knighted the protector and guardian of all things Soddy. (If anyone has a college level and or more respectful and mature response lets hear it. Those boys love Henry and they love Higgins (heck I do too),,,as I see it,,,the only problem Soddy has is a couple coaches leaving with their feelings hurt. Normal / standard stuff,,,but you don't try to tear an entire program down for spite on an open forum. Maybe now the divide and concur dynamic from within will die, and with less internal drama, coaches can focus on what coaches do; set a positive and productive environment for kids to come together and thrive as one; and teach them a little bit about being a better person along the way.

Team USA didn't beat Russia because of all the folks that said they didn't have a chance/ said negative rubbish,,,,they did it because one man had enough passion; insight and experience to form and then preform a miracle I'm pretty sure Higgins has a lions share of gravel in his gut; possibly the best all around athlete to ever come out of Soddy; got the nod from one of the greatest coaches in the history of the state; and I'm pretty sure like all great mentor's; Higgins won't be alone; or without great counsel and amazing kids every step of the way.

No doubt the coaches not mentioned here have given a ton to this sport,,,simply out of respect for all 4 coaches involved they all deserve a much more respectable post than this. But time will tell,,,my bet,,,with all due respect ,,, this post alone will fuel a fire that will be felt 4 years from now! And so lets see where Soddy sorts out then. fyi: I think Soddy coaching and wrestlers are right were they left off last year, save they need a new washer and drier for the round house. You can contact President E @doingmorewithless,com

CC,,,sends...

• 1 month later...