who is the best player in tennessee right now?

iknowmorethanyou

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been told Saban has told Jalen he will be moving him to OLB. If that's the case, Alabama will NOT be in the mix.

Agreed. Jalen wants to play offense, and he will go where they want him on that side of the ball. It doesn't matter if they're national champs or not.

Watched the Beech vs Wilson Central game and just as I expected. Jalen Hurd is no Mark Dodson. I know everyone will disagree but as the playoffs get going and teams get tougher you will see.

What you don't know is that he played with a dislocated shoulder and a possible labrum tear until he couldn't take the pain and benched himself. Did anyone notice that he was used as only a decoy in most of the second half? Please pray for this young man.

What you don't know is that he played with a dislocated shoulder and a possible labrum tear until he couldn't take the pain and benched himself. Did anyone notice that he was used as only a decoy in most of the second half? Please pray for this young man.

I hope he's ok. I feel like an #### now!

I tell you what, I know Kicker's are not considered a lot in this type forum but went to the Bearden v Farragut game last night and TN needs to sign Farraguts punter, I saw all 4 colquitt's in HS including Craig and Jimmy and this kid, I think his name is Nick King(not 100% sure) repeatedly boomed kicks, changed the field and was good at landing them inside the 10 yd line too which TN can't seem to do. I know Spurrier has been after him, have not heard much about Dooley.

Jalen Ramsey at Brentwood Academy is the top recruit this year in TN. Corn is a great athlete but he does not match up to Jalen. They are good friends and competitive but Jalen is a better athlete on the next level. If he played running back full time he would rush for 2000 yards.. If he played receiver full time he would go for 1000 yards.. He has a 40 inch vertical and won the state championship in the decathlon... He is also just a quick as Hurd and Corn. Next year we can talk about Hurd and rightfully so but Jalen is the top player in the state this year

You are exactly right Jalin Hurd is the best player in the state regardless of age. Too bad for Jalen Ramsey there is a player a year younger who is better.....

You are exactly right Jalin Hurd is the best player in the state regardless of age. Too bad for Jalen Ramsey there is a player a year younger who is better.....

Your pin-point analysis is startling and fresh - it is one thing for some of us to offer an opinion regarding the "best player" in the state, but you sir have unequivocally convinced us all based upon your incredible logic and bold insight. You are also quite fearless in "calling out" Mr. Ramsey and exposing him for the weak sister that he obviously is. In order that the rest of us may learn at your feet, I have one question: how do you analyze the relative merits of two players who not only play in separate divisions with no common opponents, but who also PLAY DIFFERENT POSITIONS??????? Surely an expert such as you understands that Ramsey plays receiver on offense but that his primary position is at free safety and that he is a five-star prospect at cornerback? And that these positions are VERY different than Hurd's primary position? I look forward to an expert such as you breaking down the relative skill sets displayed by each of these fine young athletes so that we can all better understand your brilliance. hungry.gif