Greenback verses Grace

orngnblk

Greenback averages 230 across the O-line and 230 across the D-line is that small for high school football 1A or 2A?Nobody has controlled the line of scrimmage against GB,they have played multiple teams with 270+ lineman.I really think you are going to be surprised how strong these kids are.......just sayin.I am no way predicting a win here but Grace will have their hands full.

No disrespect to gb's line. I saw the oneida game and could tell that they have been in the weightroom but the advantage they have is being quick. Its hard to out quick foot to foot right at you. I also hope you prove me wrong. would rather see gb win.

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Graces size up front may be a problem for greenback but i hope im wrong.I want gback to win this game in a bad way,this is the game we have all marked on our calendars to see.Im not ready to throw out a score just yet but i think it will close who ever comes out a winner.This will be a huge step if greenback wins it and shuts all the doubters up about playing a weak schedule.Yes other than oneida gback has not even come close to being tested.I know gback is good but im not sold just yet if they are the real deal for makin a run to the state title.There is some tuff 1a schools out there like south pitt and gordonsville that gback should run into later in the playoffs.If gback wins this one i belive the difference will be gbacks passing game and seymour has to have a big night.Grace is gonna score some points but gbacks d is going to have to step up and make some big plays early in the game.What does everyone think about playin on the turf for gback

I think Graces size up front may be a problem for greenback but i hope im wrong.I want gback to win this game in a bad way,this is the game we have all marked on our calendars to see.Im not ready to throw out a score just yet but i think it will close who ever comes out a winner.This will be a huge step if greenback wins it and shuts all the doubters up about playing a weak schedule.Yes other than oneida gback has not even come close to being tested.I know gback is good but im not sold just yet if they are the real deal for makin a run to the state title.There is some tuff 1a schools out there like south pitt and gordonsville that gback should run into later in the playoffs.If gback wins this one i belive the difference will be gbacks passing game and seymour has to have a big night.Grace is gonna score some points but gbacks d is going to have to step up and make some big plays early in the game.What does everyone think about playin on the turf for gback

I agree with an earlier post, if Greenback can schedule an afternoon "tour" of Maryville's new field, it would probably be useful in putting the turf questions to rest in the minds of the players. I personally don't think it will be a factor but anytime you can eliminate an unknown it doesn't hurt.

I agree with an earlier post, if Greenback can schedule an afternoon "tour" of Maryville's new field, it would probably be useful in putting the turf questions to rest in the minds of the players. I personally don't think it will be a factor but anytime you can eliminate an unknown it doesn't hurt.

Plastic grass is plastic grass... mud is mud and greenback is greenback... pullin for my Kees

crow, the oc and the new guy are both Maryville boys, ...................................just sayin.

Yes, I am planning on making the trip as well. I am going to checkout Greenback vs Grace this week and then back to Gordonsville the next week. I am looking forward to watching the two best teams in 1A play this week and next week. Gordonsville and Greenback are something else.

Edited by TheAmbassador