Westview vs Milan

Rellim51

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bet you said the same thing on the Milan-SG thread.

I'll have to admit I did, and once again I'll give it to em SG beat Milan. SG has a great team and several athletic boys on the team. just like BPM said they will beat ya'll too. Any team can be beat on any night. If they meet again in playoffs I believe it will be a different story it will be interesting to see how the dogs react now that they are awake and growling.

I say Milan wins this one 35-14.

Milan will win this game and On a side note, SG will take a beating on their home field

in the playoffs by Milan. They will realize that the 52-7 beat down last year was no fluke.

4A will be their best option to get past the 3rd round. Just ask USJ, they went Div. ll

swing...how does 4A and division II come out together while including usj...once again...milan would not beat knox webb...ecs or st georges...south gibson is not a good team...and they beat ur boys...please keep looking ahead to the playoffs which u might just enter with 3 losses this season...and assuming milan does make the championship game against alcoa this season...what do u think the point spread will be...35...40...imo theyll just take the spread off... how many games is milan going to struggle in before u realize not every team u play is named gibson county...that underwhelming schedule that milan plays each season might just come back to haunt the bulldogs this season

swing...how does 4A and division II come out together while including usj...once again...milan would not beat knox webb...ecs or st georges...south gibson is not a good team...and they beat ur boys...please keep looking ahead to the playoffs which u might just enter with 3 losses this season...and assuming milan does make the championship game against alcoa this season...what do u think the point spread will be...35...40...imo theyll just take the spread off... how many games is milan going to struggle in before u realize not every team u play is named gibson county...that underwhelming schedule that milan plays each season might just come back to haunt the bulldogs this season

I understand that swing juice can rub people the wrong way sometimes, but if you are going to trash somebody, make sure you do it to swing, if he is the cause of your frustration. I have been around the Milan program for a very long time and is far as I can see they are nothing but a bunch of extremely hard working young men who make their community proud. I have never known a player to having anything to do with scheduling a game for Milan.

If they make it to the championship game, they may get destroyed, but most teams would to Alcoa, especially the 3A teams. And if they do make it into the post season with 3 losses??? The vast majority of the teams in the state will lose more than 3 games this year. I can understand your frustrations with a couple of poster, but please try to be somewhat classy and not trash a bunch of kids!!!

My point is this USJ couldn't beat Milan so they moved to Div ll, SG, though they have no say, would

Be better off if they had enough student pop. To move up to 4a. Is that simple enough for you?

Wow I have finally met someone who has come to realize what I do. Milan plays in a very weak division and thus they usually win a lot and people call them a "powerhouse". Please, if Milan were in Alcoas district they would be lucky to be 4th. And why does Milan have to loose to a team to "Wake Up" sounds like the coach needs to keep a fire lit. This yr is going to be like the last couple of yrs. East Tn football showing the State how pathetic the West is.

Not trying to start a big fight or argument, but I doubt that the main reason that USJ went D.II is because they "couldn't beat Milan in football". In almost all other sports, USJ would own Milan year in and year out (girls/boys basketball, soccer, baseball, softball, tennis etc)... I highly doubt because they got beat down by Milan in football is the main reason they went to D.II. If they were playing in 13AA still, people would be complaining that they should be in D.II.

Edited by GCPioneer