Rockwood comes to Greenback

orngnblk

After watching a tough loss from the stands last week at grace i believe gb will come out firing on all cylinders just as they did against grace, and rockwood wont be ready for them. Them gb boys are mad over getting beat and ready to show the state that they intend on taking it as far as possible this year hopefully with the state game in mind. Gb over RW 24-10. GO KEES!!!

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Greenback will win the game,but they will be tested to the limit.

All funny stuff aside,i agree Rockwood has a fine team no doubt held Grace to lowest points this yr.This is by no means a disrespect to Rockwood at all,always had highest respect for them,but after last fri these young men set there sights on the tigers and i expect them to win this one and being at home i believe they will. Edited by orngnblk

Greenback at home will be tough

Where are all the Rockwood faithfull?usually have a good week of football talk.Lawyer,cominder,olerocky,tiger24 very quiet for a Rockwood game.The way you all played the Rams you should have alot of confidence going into this game.I watched some film on you all yesterday was impressed this may be closer than i thought! Edited by orngnblk

Where are all the Rockwood faithfull?usually have a good week of football talk.Lawyer,cominder,olerocky,tiger24 very quiet for a Rockwood game.The way you all played the Rams you should have alot of confidence going into this game.I watched some film on you all yesterday was impressed this may be closer than i thought!

This years Tiger team you never know what your going to get from game to game their like the weather aways changing.

When Rockwood holds on to the ball they are a very good team. They out gained Grace in total yardage, but two second half turnovers killed them. They almost tripled Kingston in total yardage, but again had trouble holding on to the ball. Even when they played last year, the Tigers had a couple of early turnovers against Greenback that had them playing catch-up all night. If it turns into a defensive/field position type game that could help Rockwood because one advantage they do have is a strong K/P in Jared Breazeale. He can flip field position.

With that being said, I don't see a low scoring field position type game. Seymour had a big night against the Tigers last year and I think they'll have success again this year. Rockwood also moved the ball well against Greenback last year, after the rough first quarter.