South Pittsburg against Boyd (Grider against this Reynolds man)

Roy Dillard

You would be surprised if you understood what caliber athletes we have on defense compare to previous years... Then a few key injuries made it even harder. However they have done just enought to allow the offense to do what it does best and that is score my friend. Don't you worry about the defense you best worry about our offense. And troll... Have another cold one for us all and sit back and realize your bunch is better than you think.

Reaction go ahead and charge your defense admission for watching our backs put On a highlight show!!

Piratemike, what kind of mess is this. This is something powerp would post. This reaction man could be that Reynolds man is disguise and you have made him real mad. I am going to have to tell pegleg to take you computer and toss it from his plane to. Stop making these Boyd boys real mad talking about their team. You think im joking but im not.

Earlier in this thread someone referred to Marion as South Pittsburg's little brother. How many consecutive loses does it take to make one a little brother and how close is Boyd to gaining that distinction. Whatever it is they'll be another lose closer after Friday night. Another close 1st half (adrenalin and such don't you know) followed by a dose of dizzying reality as the second half unfolds. Slow down just a step and these SP backs are just gone. IF Marion manages to pull ahead of Basin at halftime (don't believe it'll happen) I might just sneak off and watch the second half of this game. Go Pirates.

HEELLLOOO!!! ITS BOYD WEEK BABY!!! Alright listen up boys! First off, does anyone really need to say anything about this game? ITS TIME TO STRAP EM UP BABY!!! HIT SOMEBODY!!No more Sequatchie County's! No more Lookout Valley's! No more Whitwell's! Its big boy ball from here on out. YOU GOTTA GET YOUR MIND RIGHT! FOCUS FOCUS FOCUS! All week long. Dont let up. Keep peddle on the gas baby! IT IS TIME TO SEPERATE THE MEN FROM THE BOYS!! LETS GO BABY!! ONE TIME!!! HIT SOMEBODY!!

Finally we can actually talk about this game. Should be #1 in 1A vs #1 in 2A if the polls hold true tomorrow. Regardless of this rankings, this makes for a very entertaining game. I believe Boyd will put some points on the board but WILL NOT be able to stop the Pirate Scoring machine ENOUGH to win the game. I look for a high scoring game but feel the Pirates will win by 2 touchdowns.

Edited by piratetom

You would be surprised if you understood what caliber athletes we have on defense compare to previous years... Then a few key injuries made it even harder. However they have done just enought to allow the offense to do what it does best and that is score my friend. Don't you worry about the defense you best worry about our offense. And troll... Have another cold one for us all and sit back and realize your bunch is better than you think.

Reaction go ahead and charge your defense admission for watching our backs put On a highlight show!!

LOL - Now that is just funny!!!! But seriously, you might want to line your defense up to watch while our D is out there - they might learn something!

Sounds good. And while I'm at it, I'll pay for yours to get in so they show up this week.

Sounds good. And while I'm at it, I'll pay for yours to get in so they show up this week.

Now that was a good one got to give it to ya. I know it is so easy to look at the SP and Signal score and say that SP has no defense. And while yes, they have not played great this year they have played well in spurts. Personally, I think they are slowly building confidence each game. I believe we are getting a linebacker back this week so maybe he will help with a little depth. I know you have to finish the deal on defense, but in that Signal game we did force like 10 4th downs. They just happened to convert 8 of them. Sometimes thats how the ball bounces, but I do see improvement and the guys try hard. It's not like they don't care. This game comes down to who will stop who in the run game. By the way Roy, Pegleg is on a cruise and gone til Friday so he gave me and PirateMike permission to talk trash til he gets back. You should have made him throw our computers in that ocean where the sharks would eat it.hungry.gif

Edited by powerp

LOL - Now that is just funny!!!! But seriously, you might want to line your defense up to watch while our D is out there - they might learn something!

When Boyd is on D the SP D will be lined up...in the WingT..on offense..the learning lesson will be yours

SP will be doing the Teaching...Class dismissed