why doesnt maryville play out of state games?

Governm

i've been wondering this for awhile,why doesnt maryville play any powerhouse schools from out of state? i'd personally like to see them play some schools from georgia,florida,and alabama to see how they stack up against them. most of the elite teams in the country play teams from out of state, so why not maryville? what gives? i'm also puzzled as to why alcoa doesnt do this.

i've been wondering this for awhile,why doesnt maryville play any powerhouse schools from out of state? i'd personally like to see them play some schools from georgia,florida,and alabama to see how they stack up against them. most of the elite teams in the country play teams from out of state, so why not maryville? what gives? i'm also puzzled as to why alcoa doesnt do this.

Eye'll bet hits tha saim reesun tha cowntee skools don't play Alcouh inn footbawl.....Gas iz rilly hi.....!!!

Edited by STARSNBARS

Are you serious? What rock did you crawl out from? Take a look back and choose just about any Maryville thread and this topic is brought up. A better question and one that I have never heard asked is..."Why doesn't WB?"

i wasnt expecting the responses i'm getting.lmao . i think we all know that wb sucks right now so they wouldnt have any business playing good teams from out of state. maryville would actually benefit from it because they might actually play a team that can compete with them for a change, before anybody takes the previous statement the wrong way that is a compliment to the maryville football program.

My questions..,,, when will WB play a meaningful game again? Why not play Alcoa? Why not play Single A Greenback? I have joked in the past about this match- up but this year Greenbaclk might take the Govs to the wood shed.

Personally.....I would like to see Maryville venture once a year to an out of state game but if thy did they would have to open Ft Craig back up, build a baseball and softball field and open a soccer complex. Did I cover it all?

My questions..,,, when will WB play a meaningful game again? Why not play Alcoa? Why not play Single A Greenback? I have joked in the past about this match- up but this year Greenbaclk might take the Govs to the wood shed.

Personally.....I would like to see Maryville venture once a year to an out of state game but if thy did they would have to open Ft Craig back up, build a baseball and softball field and open a soccer complex. Did I cover it all?

why does everyone always bring up wb not playing alcoa? lmao we play maryville every year and they are better then alcoa most years, so i'm pretty sure it has nothing to do with wb being cowardly as alcoa fans have implied in the past. i agree, maybe they could do what dobyns bennet has done with their field .

why does everyone always bring up wb not playing alcoa? lmao we play maryville every year and they are better then alcoa most years, so i'm pretty sure it has nothing to do with wb being cowardly as alcoa fans have implied in the past. i agree, maybe they could do what dobyns bennet has done with their field .

That's because you have to play Maryville.