South Pittsburg against Polk (Grider against this Davis man)

Roy Dillard

A LIST OF THINGS THAT NO ONE HAS EVER SEEN

Santa Claus

The Tooth Fairy

The Easter Bunny

Old Pirate Sober

TrainRedneckTracks with a woman

SouthQuitsburgs Defense

HAHAHAHAHAHALOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Supplemental list

A LIST OF THINGS THAT NO ONE HAS EVER SEEN

Santa Claus

The Tooth Fairy

The Easter Bunny

Old Pirate Sober

TrainRedneckTracks with a woman

SouthQuitsburgs Defense

WaterBaby aka Dribble without a couple of other feller's jocks

Any SM folkes that stake claim to Dribble

Dribble's dad claiming he is anything but....

Dribble's dad sober since arrival of jock sniffer

LOPAO......HAHAHA...Zzzz.......

Figure Old Pirate helped you out Dribble, some you forgot!

Recon the Pirates will show for feud, hopefully focused and ready to earhole

Edited by OLD PIRATE

Have not seen SP play in person this year but all this I hear about the D "quitting" they better drag out those tackling dummies because you can't one arm tackle miller.... its going to take two or more players to stop him and you better not hit him standing strait up... if South pitts D don't step up its going to be "MILLER TIME" at polk this Friday.

The D never quit. They forced several punts on Boyd. The muffed the first punt at the 17 and that set boyd up the rest of the night. Boyd lined up like they were going for it twice but quick kicked it. The defense wasn't physical enough. The biggest problem was the O-line not blocking anything.

The D never quit. They forced several punts on Boyd. The muffed the first punt at the 17 and that set boyd up the rest of the night. Boyd lined up like they were going for it twice but quick kicked it. The defense wasn't physical enough. The biggest problem was the O-line not blocking anything.

+1

That is/was exactly the problem....It will continue to be as well

A few of those stops you can thank the turf monster for. Got a hold of Cardwell a couple times that he could of clearly ran for the first down, but slipped. cool.png

Like I said I have not seen SP play this year ....just going off what people are saying on here. But I think it will be a high scoring game I'm going to say 34-28 polk by the way how is SPs kicker?

HELLLOOO!! Listen up Boys I know you took one on the chin Friday but you have to pick yourself back up! YOU GOTTA GET YOUR MIND RIGHT BABY! YOU CANT FEEL SORRY FOR YOURSELF! Gotta get back up and HIT SOMEBODY!! You got two more big games baby! GOTTA KEEP WORKING AND GET BETTER!! LETS GO NOW!! DONT LISTEN TO ALL PEOPLE ON HERE THAT DOUBT YOU!! GO BACK TO WORK BABY!! ONE TIME!!!