Painthurs reddy fer Mairvul.....

STARSNBARS

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LC didn't show up to play plain and simple..drop balls, to, flags etc. all things you can't do against Maryville. Can't play the name on the jersey but the kid wearing it! Lc should be fine in the 5a playoffs. Good luck to Maryville and hoping to bring back 2 state titles to the district

Edited by Swipes

Wow, so disappointing, we were our own worst enemy. How many dropped passes and fumbles and bobbles can you have? Great job Maryville you all looked great as usual. We should have done so much better than that. It would have been a closer game if we didn't beat ourselves. Good job against LC Maryville. Good luck in the playoff rebels. Now to figure out who LC is going to play next week.

Wow, so disappointing, we were our own worst enemy. How many dropped passes and fumbles and bobbles can you have? Great job Maryville you all looked great as usual. We should have done so much better than that. It would have been a closer game if we didn't beat ourselves. Good job against LC Maryville. Good luck in the playoff rebels. Now to figure out who LC is going to play next week.

Eye wuz eckspectin moore frum Lynn Orr City.....Mairvul's defense wuz vurry good twonite...Tha Painthurs haid 2 furst downs inn tha furst haif.....

Wuz good two see GQ pull out tha old TE reverse pass frum formur QB now TE Logan "Bear" Winders two Cody Carroll.....ala Tinnersee's Von Reeves two Carl Pickens vs. Flarda inn 1990.......popcorneater.gif

Edited by STARSNBARS

Eye wuz eckspectin moore frum Lynn Orr City.....Mairvul's defense wuz vurry good twonite...Tha Painthurs haid 2 furst downs inn tha furst haif.....

Wuz good two see GQ pull out tha old TE reverse pass frum formur QB now TE Logan "Bear" Winders two Cody Carroll.....ala Tinnersee's Von Reeves two Carl Pickens vs. Flarda inn 1990.......popcorneater.gif

We were all expecting more from Lenoir City. I mean come on that was awful. My wife kept saying are you ok, because I was so quiet she was getting worried. I am fine honey I am just disgusted right now. .... Your defense did do great. But, we didn't help ourselves by fumbling and dropping passes and stupid flags etc... I could keep going on and on. Oh well time to regroup.

Lenoir City was a little unfortunate in a few circumstances coming about that made sure that Lenoir City got Maryville's best shot , just one being the District Championship . I really do hope Lenoir city gets over this tonight and goes on and wins 5A !!

I really think this year may be Coach Quarles and the Staff's best Coaching job yet . It's too bad that they are taken for granted by the Media , but the way they have pushed all the right buttons this year and are now peaking just in time for the playoffs is amazing . I'm really proud of the Fight in this team . The Defense has been Rocked at times this year , but you could see the Pride in those guys tonight , and the results of all their hard work to keep improving . Each year has been different with this wild Roller coaster ride of winning that we have been on under Coach Quarles , but this team here has already earned a special place to me even if they don't win it all , just because of the FIGHT & DETERMINATION that they bring every week . This team really doesn't have Superstars ... they just have a team full of Fighters , and I think that's even better .

Oh ya , it was nice to finally meet the Alcoa Living Legends APB & BCsportsfan , thanks guys for coming down and saying Hi , it was nice to talk to you guys !