Grider Vs This McKamey man

Roy Dillard

Powerp, what kind of mess is this? We could do without you and pirate toms durn predictions. All they do is making the other coach real mad. They are never even close to being right. I looked at Murphys pole and this McKamey man is ranked #1 in 2 A and his only loss is to CAK which is ranked #1 in 3A. CAK just barely got beat by Alcoa last night. I garuntee you if this McKamey man can hang with this Rankin man which is the best coach in the state, Grider better have our boys ready. I dont know where you come up with this mess. You think im joking but im not.

Another hide behind your screen name kinda post Roy! As little as you get on here anymore people are beginning to ignore your posts! What is this mess I thought you were a true Pirate fan. And by the way I picked us to beat Polk and we did!

Edited by piratetom

Major traffic accident in Chattanooga on I24 westbound that has the interstate shut down. Not sure on how long before reopening. Just wanted to pass the word on those coming in early.

Still backed up all the way to E Brainerd exit on I-75 South right before the I-24 split. Be prepared to stop and hang out for a while.

At least we're at home and don't have the boy's have to ride alot longer or sit in traffic. We've sure had our share of traffic problems going to some of our games. I really feel for all the fans that have to come thru that mess today or have to drive so far out of the way.

See you at the game sportsman! I am about to leave Cleveland headed that way. Gonna take some back roads.

See you at the game sportsman! I am about to leave Cleveland headed that way. Gonna take some back roads.

See you there bud!!I believe our boys are going to be ready tonite. I hope so. We need a good game to get ready for the playoff's. Hope you don't have to drive all over the country to get here!!