Grider Vs This McKamey man

Roy Dillard

27-47?!?!? Man I hate to say it again and beat a dead horse...This years D is the worst SP defense I've ever witnessed..Tough schedule hasn't them done any favors but still you can't give up close to 30 a game on average and win. I called 8-2 as ceiling and they had shot at that tonight but just got outscored again. 8-4 is likely this teams fate...Gmen scores at will in two weeks and will beat SP as bad as they can...Better times ahead next year for sure but this team just isn't very good

Btw what was Johnson's final numbers? Hope the kid that got hurt is ok

We fumbled 3 times and it hurt us. They were the better team though. We have to learn to wrap up and tackle in a hurry. Long trip coming in two weeks.

Thanks it popped up after I posted sorry.

Things like this make you put things into perspective. Winning is not all that matters. The game of Life is more important than the game of Football. Hope everything turns out ok.

As for the game, our linemen need to learn to engage and drive not hit someone then run down field. Blocking and turnovers have to improve if they want any shot against Gordonsville at all.

Edited by powerp

Congrats to the Rams. You won fair & square. Pirates made three costly mistakes that led to touchdowns & could not seem to stop your drives. Your #21 can flat out run. I am so sorry for the injury to the McKamey boy & my thoughts are with him & his family.

I wish y'all the best in the playoffs.

Pirates - regroup & prepare for the playoffs. It does not get any easier than tonite.

Edited by 855fan