Science hill at Dobyns-Bennett

LGVol

I want to see how Swafford and Foreman preform on the DEFENSIVE side of the ball against a good passing attack...I think they can make some plays and take a couple balls from the Toppers receivers.

I look forward to that as well.We have some great players back there and they have made some nice plays this year,but it only takes one mistake by one defender to have a receiver running in the open.I watched a very talented defensive backfield for Riverdale just get exposed by that Siegel QB and they are a very athletic team.It all starts up front with Nick and the big guys this friday.If you don't get some pressure,anyone can wait for a receiver to run around and get open.How our blitz packages work will be a key part of the game . Edited by BatmanDB

I don't see any way this game is close. d-b is 4 TD's better and the score will be something like

49 -21. SH might score one late to get to 28. I could also see GC making a statement and get in the 50's which is very possible.

I'd take that and not play the game right now,but I do look for a tough game from SH this week.There are always factors like turnovers and those humans that wear the stripes,plus SH has some very talented players of it's own.

I look forward to that as well.We have some great players back there and they have made some nice plays this year,but it only takes one mistake by one defender to have a receiver running in the open.I watched a very talented defensive backfield for Riverdale just get exposed by that Siegel QB and they are a very athletic team.It all starts up front with Nick and the big guys this friday.If you don't get some pressure,anyone can wait for a receiver to run around and get open.How our blitz packages work will be a key part of the game .

That was my key match up point #1, exactly. it doesn't matter how good your DBs are if the QB has plenty of time to pick and choose.

And I agree this one isn't close in the end. I threw out some bait when I posted Indians by 3. There were no takers, so I'll clarify...3 TDs.

I'm looking forward to the game. Science Hill is very talented this year, but the Indians are very talented in skilled positions. The option with those two guys will be nearly imposible for SH to stop. The DB line blocks well too - I don't want to forget them.

But, Science Hill IS capable of beating DB.

I hope everyone stays healthy!

Edited by PowrPlus

I'm looking forward to the game. Science Hill is very talented this year, but the Indians are very talented in skilled positions. The option with those two guys will be nearly imposible for SH to stop. The DB line blocks well too - I don't want to forget them.

But, Science Hill IS capable of beating DB.

I hope everyone stays healthy!

I'd say more than capable. I can't see either team winning by more than a TD. It's a toss up. If it wasn't for Science Hill's passing attack and DB's weak secondary play I'd go with DB in a blowout. Their not going to be able to put pressure on the QB because he scrambles so well. He'll just take off on long runs if they try and bring in the LB'S. Besides that he won't need time for the receivers to get open because their always open. Our defensive backs are out of position to make a play 80% of the time. Like i've been saying for the past five years. The coaching staff has done nothing to fix the problem. Tennessee High made our secondary look like little girls.

I'd say more than capable. I can't see either team winning by more than a TD. It's a toss up. If it wasn't for Science Hill's passing attack and DB's weak secondary play I'd go with DB in a blowout. Their not going to be able to put pressure on the QB because he scrambles so well. He'll just take off on long runs if they try and bring in the LB'S. Besides that he won't need time for the receivers to get open because their always open. Our defensive backs are out of position to make a play 80% of the time. Like i've been saying for the past five years. The coaching staff has done nothing to fix the problem. Tennessee High made our secondary look like little girls.

DB by 3 tds and a FG. (that's 24 points for the Volunteer readers). This game is controlled on the line of scrimmage. DB will move SH up and down the field.