Science hill at Dobyns-Bennett

LGVol

I have been waiting to post while researching Reed Hayes a little. Seems like the kid thrives under pressure, good athlete. This game will tell if he can hold it together. I think the Tribe gets some early picks. And SH can not recover.

DB - 63

SH - 21

DB hasn't put more than 50 on SH since 2000, when they scored 60 and SH was 1-9. DB may end up winning this comfortably, but don't kid yourself.

DB hasn't put more than 50 on SH since 2000, when they scored 60 and SH was 1-9. DB may end up winning this comfortably, but don't kid yourself.

An offense less potent than DB's nearly put up 50 on SHS 6 days ago so you never know.

Talking about early ticket sales, I remember when they had advanced ticket sales for the THS-East game back in '04. Both teams were coming in 9-0. The players had first priority on tickets, then students, then the general public. THS sold only 4 tickets to the general public, East sold out and didn't have tickets for the general public. I remember driving by the stadium a little before 4pm on game day and there were already a lot of people waiting to get in on the visitor side.

Here is an aerial shot on game night. There wasn't an empty seat that night. And as you can see, they put up about 2 or 3 sets of soccer bleachers near both endzones.

Castle%20new.jpg

Edited by THSVikings2004

I look for this to be the biggest crowd since the 2006 South game.A lot of hype for that game as well,I think they said there was 13000 fans at that one.Closest thing I could find in east TNURL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/525/imagescad0zx3r.jpg/]imagescad0zx3r.jpg[/url]

Edited by BatmanDB

LOL...so happy to see you lump South with the others. SH still has a way to go to even the all time series, but you are probably not aware of that. Good luck getting over the hump. I believe that will happen next year. It remains to be seen if Johnson City will ever support any football team.

The team has enough support and what does the fan base have to do with how good a team is? SHHS has just as good as chance as the indians do in this one. It will show in tm nights game who can keep the stamina the longest and they will win.

Reed better be carefulif he tries to.run on us. We've got some hard hitters. He better pass and do it quickly because we are coming hard to disrupt the passing game. Look for a huge game from Gilliam and Sensabaugh. Its about time for Sensabaugh to pick one off and tqke it to the house. Its coming. Cant wait until Friday. Big opportunity for Science Hill and a big statement game for the season for DB. ROLL TRIBE

I belive its take. First this offense will be able to take it down the field and before you go talking about the throwing game since when have you guys had a throwing game? so what is going to happen if the run game is stopped?

U == > ------

/\

Edited by EvilGenius

DB hadn't scored 70 in a game in over 4 decades and they did 3 times in a row this year. I got it 35-7 at halftime so the Toppers had better score quick in the 2nd half or that cliock will be ruining fast on you. 19 in a Row.

DB 56-21

Roll Tribe Roll

Edited by ArtVandalay

DB hadn't scored 70 in a game in over 4 decades and they did 3 times in a row this year. I got it 35-7 at halftime so the Toppers had better score quick in the 2nd half or that cliock will be ruining fast on you. 19 in a Row.

DB 56-21

Roll Tribe Roll

dang Art you stole my thunder i said 35-7 at half to a friend of mine from jc, roll tribe

I have been waiting to post while researching Reed Hayes a little. Seems like the kid thrives under pressure, good athlete. This game will tell if he can hold it together. I think the Tribe gets some early picks. And SH can not recover.

DB - 63

SH - 21

Okay this makes alot of since. If you have really researched then you will see that shhs puts up way more points then 21 and the average would be 49.6. Hayes will get the recievers the ball and they will make the plays happen the game will be way closer.

sh- 49

db-42

I belive its take. First this offense will be able to take it down the field and before you go talking about the throwing game since when have you guys had a throwing game? so what is going to happen if the run game is stopped?

U == > ------

/\

I hope you guys think Malik cant throw. Lol. He can really fling it and he's on the money. We might get to see him throw for more than Reed if you put 9 in the box. Eithet way we've got two guys you all will have to be ready for and you're not going to stop both. Oh and please kick to Malike. Lol. Just once. ROLL TRIBE