Science hill at Dobyns-Bennett

LGVol

56-52 DB I think that 4 points is a big spread for a game of this caliber I see others of 30+. With the talent on both sides of the ball, the atmosphere at J. Fred and the importance of this game for the Science Hill players and fans I don't see how you could pick those scores even though DB has more talent.

There's no arguing logic with some people. I'm not really bothered by the smack talk going on here; SH needs to shut it up on the field.

The only way I see DB scoring as much as some here think is if SH is keeping it close. As for Defense, I think it should be noted that only 5 points separate DB and SH in terms of average points allowed this season.

Neither teams defense will completely shut down the others but DB's offense will be more potent they can score on special teams and also on defense.

With SH being weak defending the run and DB being suspect against the past historically it would seem the two sides would even out...but like I said I think DBs offense is much more potent than SHs even though both are explosive. Also I think DBs pass defense (with swafford and foreman) will make more plays the more they throw the ball even if they give up some big plays...so to me that will be the difference that and big special teams plays from foreman and swafford.

i think this is an incredibly important game for the toppers. The last two years games have been over at half time I suspect the toppers will score very few meaningful points. If indeed this game is one sided in db's favor i think there have to be some major evaluations of the topper program. The standard has always been db and if this third year of the program does not show major improvement i think issues will need to be addressed....i hope i am wrong but i see the score being 55 to 21, however most of the points scored by sh will be after db is playing seconds

Have seen both teams play 3 games this year and DB is for real. Foreman/Swafford are special players and both have D1 talent plus Indians overall team talent is way better than most think. SH only scored 17 against little db and 27 vs Cyclones and allowed 48 to THS - enough said. For those looking for a close game, get there early. DB 70 SH 14

db71 . . . The win margin is much larger for DB at J Fred vs the win margin in JC. Do you have that stat?

Hill, sorry for being late in answering your question. I believe this is what you are looking for.

Dobyns-Bennett vs Science Hill record Home is: W33 L10 T3

Dobyns-Bennett vs Science Hill record Away is: W28 L13 T2

I hope you guys think Malik cant throw. Lol. He can really fling it and he's on the money. We might get to see him throw for more than Reed if you put 9 in the box. Eithet way we've got two guys you all will have to be ready for and you're not going to stop both. Oh and please kick to Malike. Lol. Just once. ROLL TRIBE

Please kick to our Malik, or Tre, or Will, or O'ryen , or Story. They're all back there. And they will all return it if the holes open. You guys kill me. You think you're playing against some 3a team with no talent. I say overall we have more talent and speed. But you do have the best 2 in east TN.