Science hill at Dobyns-Bennett

LGVol

Despite a terrible game calling plays by Clark we showed the heart of a champion and came back to.win. I just find it hard to.believe that Clark cant see that you have to put Foreman in shotgun and run the veer. You have to give hom a chance to score more often. Our playoff games will be up to how he can do running the ball. Foreman is absolute smoke. Ask Science Hill anr I bet they will agree. So the Jeff County Patriots will be coming next week so leta get bafk to.work and make some.noise this year. Great determination from the entire team. Huge kick for Diminick. Way to go.son. one shout out to Clark. Good call on the 4th down formation to.draw them offsides. But, that reverse to #15 needs to.be threw out of the dang book. Did you forget about #8? Get the ball to your play makers for crying out loud. ROLL TRIBE

I will hand it to DB though. I thought they were toast midway through the third quarter. They couldn't of started out the second half any worse. They just looked beat. But they got it together and pulled it out.

That's what I'm thinking too WaCo , I heard the score updates and was amazed and thought you guys were done , DB must of shown a lot of Heart to make that comeback ! Congrats to both teams , sounds like you guys have a Couple of Impressive teams up there this year !!

Whew! What a game, what an atmosphere! After making the trek home from Kingsport, I'm not as upset as I thought I'd be, but this one hurts. Classic game, and this is what this game should be like every year. My thoughts from the game:

Swafford and Foreman - special athletes. They made the big plays when DB needed them

Reed Hayes played his heart out, couldn't ask for anything more out of him

One of the game maxims- the team that makes the fewest mistakes win. SH made two more than DB and they were crucial, the offsides when DB was 4th and 3 and failing to recover the kickoff after DB got within 8.

It was a new experience looking across the field and seeing the DB people scared. And don't deny it, I heard you guys talking in the parking lot after the game.

At the end of the day, the streak remains and we're forced to wait for the next chance. I'm proud of the way SH played. I also believe SH has shown that they've narrowed the gap and belong in the discussion of the top teams in the state. Still, they need to put a W up against DB.

SH needs to put this behind them and get ready for their playoff game next week. Both teams will have a tough game.

It was.....fun. Depending on the brackets, we may be doing this again in a couple of weeks. I don't think my heart can take it...

I heard 3 and 4 TD win by DB all week! What happen? Can't wait to read the posts from the DB guys. Heck, I was even thinking, were gonna get whipped! DB's talkin - Maryville. SH's defense is weak. SH isn't as physical as DB.

It was a good game.

We had three turnovers that led to scores or ir would have been. Hats off to Science Hill. They came to play and to win. Great lookong team. Hayes is awesome. Good luck in the playoffs maybe we will meet again. ROLL TRIBE

uh oh uh oh uh oh ! i told you ---DONT BITE OFF MORE THAN YOU CAN CHEW LOOKS LIKE THE BIG BAD INVINCIBLE INDIANS ARE GOING DOWN - AND IT'S NOT EVEN PLAYOFF TIME YET - TOLD YA SCORING ALL THEM POINTS WOULDNT DO YOU GUYS ANY GOOD IN FUTURE -- SO LG VOL YOU CAN TAKE THE WORDS FROM DX YOU $$$$$$$

I'm not a D-B or a SH fan.....just a high school football fanatic. So I'm curious, why are so many greeneville fans butt-hurt over D-B? What's the story?

Thank you Chad !!.I had talked to one of his family members today and I know his whole family has to be proud tonight.Best game I've ever seen at DB.I was part of the fans that gave the SH team a standing ovation as they left the field.Dang,I even gave their band one for the great half time show.Great QB play on both sides tonight.Turnovers will get you beat and DB had enough of them to lose two close games.No major problems with the refs,we done most of what they said and SH did to.The one holding call that they missed on our right defensive end got me a little upset but I'm sure There were one or two the other way as well.Tough loss for SH,they played very hard and my hats off.Unless you play the Tribe again,I wish you the very best from here on out