Science hill at Dobyns-Bennett

LGVol

EPIC BALLGAME IN J. FRED JOHNSON STADIUM!!! EPIC BALLGAME IN J.FRED JOHNSON STADIUM!!! CLASH OF THE TITANS - NORTH EAST TENNESSEE STYLE - LARGEST CROWD IN THE HISTORY OF THE STADIUM!! ONE OF THE ALL-TIME GREATEST GAMES IN THE STADIUM - EVER!!

Congrats to the Indians and Graham Clark - he got knocked down, but got back up this time and came out swinging. Down 15 entering the 4th qtr, 34-19 and pulled it out. So many things happened in the 4th qtr. Great game winning, clutch Kick by Diminick....WTG #17

I feel bad for the Topper fans and their players - you deserved that one - but just couldn't hang on to it. I think Stacey Carter might have played a little to conservative with the lead and DB took the game in the end.

ALL - TIME - ONE OF THE GREATEST GAMES IN EAST TENNESSEE HISTORY

DB 37

SH 34

I agree about Carter playing a lil conservative. Boys on both sides played they're hearts out.

Was it really the largest crowd in the history of J Fred?

Science Hill had 296 yrds passing tonight mostly to wide open receivers. We won't make it to the third game. No way.

Maryville knows all about DBs pass coverage this is a good year but to make it to the big game you've got to have the total package...God forbid DB does make it far and runs into a team like Siegle from Murfreesboro if you think SH picked us apart I would hate to see what a team with that kind of passing game would do.

Maryville knows all about DBs pass coverage this is a good year but to make it to the big game you've got to have the total package...God forbid DB does make it far and runs into a team like Siegle from Murfreesboro if you think SH picked us apart I would hate to see what a team with that kind of passing game would do.

True, but it's a whole new season now. Anything can and will happen in the playoffs.

uh oh uh oh uh oh ! i told you ---DONT BITE OFF MORE THAN YOU CAN CHEW LOOKS LIKE THE BIG BAD INVINCIBLE INDIANS ARE GOING DOWN - AND IT'S NOT EVEN PLAYOFF TIME YET - TOLD YA SCORING ALL THEM POINTS WOULDNT DO YOU GUYS ANY GOOD IN FUTURE -- SO LG VOL YOU CAN TAKE THE WORDS FROM DX YOU $$$$$$$

To be the man....you STILL have to beat the man after 48 mins of play...WOOOOOOOO!!! Roll Tribe Roll...The STREAK continues!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THE HOME SIDE PACKED, THE VISITORS SIDE PACKED, THE STANDS BEHIND THE GOAL POST PACKED, THE BASEBALL STADIUM PACKED, SCIENCE HILL'S BAND STOOD BESIDE BLEACHERS THE WHOLE GAME IT WAS SO PACKED. 4 AND 5 DEEP AROUND THE FIELD PACKED.

No question, the largest crowd in the History of J. Fred Johnson Stadium and I am proud that it was between these 2 schools and these 2 teams. Tradition, Rivalry, it means something, ask those guys who gave it everything they had tonight. That was special. How about that National Anthem with both Bands on the Field. Man that was first class! That was class!

Good luck Toppers, whip McMinn County and the Indians can do the same to Jeff. County and we will do it all over again in 2 weeks!!!!

ROLL TRIBE ROLL

Edited by ArtVandalay

snapback.pnggreenegreene22, on 26 October 2012 - 09:55 PM, said:

uh oh uh oh uh oh ! i told you ---DONT BITE OFF MORE THAN YOU CAN CHEW LOOKS LIKE THE BIG BAD INVINCIBLE INDIANS ARE GOING DOWN - AND IT'S NOT EVEN PLAYOFF TIME YET - TOLD YA SCORING ALL THEM POINTS WOULDNT DO YOU GUYS ANY GOOD IN FUTURE -- SO LG VOL YOU CAN TAKE THE WORDS FROM DX YOU $$$$$$$.

Want some salt to go with that CROW you are having to eat...It's the devil swallowing that crow isn't it?? Oh well.....couldn't happen to a nicer fellow

The playoff prediction thread says SH will travel to OR next week, while Bearden will be at DB. Is this right?

No, that should not be right. Science Hill will be the 6th seed, going to 3 seed McMinn County and DB the 2 seed will host Jefferson County the 7 seed.... unless the TSSAA changes the Quad...and I hope they do move one of the 5 District Champs out, but doubtful