Science hill at Dobyns-Bennett

LGVol

I missed the game of the year. I've been out of town for two weeks and just got back today. It took me about 1 hour just to catch up on CoachT. Does anybody know if this game will be replayed on TV next week? I know they do that sometimes. I heard Swafford didn't practice last week because of a turned ankle and got hurt again in the first quarter last night. Any updates?

Game of the week on Charter ~ Tue 8 pm ~ Channel 20 on my network

Just a few observations and comments.

First, Foreman gets plenty of touches, guys. He goes both ways and was noticeably winded several times Friday night. Besides that, he's tough but not very big.....constant pounding will not help. He's got to get plenty of help to ease his burden. GC knows all of this and tries to mix it up.

Second, we need a healthy Swafford to advance. Anyone at the game knows he was not at full speed from the opening snap. The fact that he competed as much as he did is a credit to this young man.

Third, the best solution to the conference/competition/regular season problem is obvious. Since D-B and SH are the only two 6A schools in the area, put them in a conference by themselves and let them play each other 6 or 7 times each year.

And that's all I've got to say about that.

• Upvote 1

Just a few observations and comments.

First, Foreman gets plenty of touches, guys. He goes both ways and was noticeably winded several times Friday night. Besides that, he's tough but not very big.....constant pounding will not help. He's got to get plenty of help to ease his burden. GC knows all of this and tries to mix it up.

Second, we need a healthy Swafford to advance. Anyone at the game knows he was not at full speed from the opening snap. The fact that he competed as much as he did is a credit to this young man.

Third, the best solution to the conference/competition/regular season problem is obvious. Since D-B and SH are the only two 6A schools in the area, put them in a conference by themselves and let them play each other 6 or 7 times each year.

And that's all I've got to say about that.

No joke,some smaller schools play each other twice.I think Hampton and Johnson county in this area