Eagleville travels to "The Stable" to take on Cascade

FridayMainEvent

I will be very surprised if Rose plays Friday night. He would be alright as a decoy but he wants the ball on every play and he could end a very bright football career if he doesn't get time to mend. I hope he doesn't play, for his sake. It changes the entire game with Rose on the sideline. If he is on the field they know who's getting the ball but take him out and there are several options.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be very surprised if Rose plays Friday night. He would be alright as a decoy but he wants the ball on every play and he could end a very bright football career if he doesn't get time to mend. I hope he doesn't play, for his sake. It changes the entire game with Rose on the sideline. If he is on the field they know who's getting the ball but take him out and there are several options.

If he is able to play, he could still be on the field as a threat and not have to get the ball every time. He could carry the ball a lot less than normal, but still make Eaglevill account for him on every play and still have a hugh inpact on the game. If he is injured and not able to play at all, then he needs to not even dress and take away any chance of putting him in and getting hem hurt worse.

Edited by GDIAB

If he is able to play, he could still be on the field as a threat and not have to get the ball every time. He could carry the ball a lot less than normal, but still make Eaglevill account for him on every play and still have a hugh inpact on the game. If he is injured and not able to play at all, then he needs to not even dress and take away any chance of putting him in and getting hem hurt worse.

You should be rooting for Eagleville anyway...An Eagleville win seals up first place for Moore County. If Cascade wins, the Moore County/ Forrest winner takes the district title...

Eagleville is finally getting healthy and they have the best QB in the region. The Eagles should have a balance offense now with the QB leading the way. He definitely can throw the ball around but look for the the running game to be be very good due to people coming back from injury. They completely shut down Forrest and I believe they will do the same thing to Cascade. The Eagles by 14.

What's with all the SP posters whining about the quads and pairings? For years all we've heard is how SP plays up and isn't afraid of any team. How it doesn't matter who's in the way. Looks like theres a lot of doubt this year. I'm shocked.

Sniff sniff.........sp fans always are the first to get on here and brag about how good they are, but they are also the ones that whine about things not going their way when the grass isn't cut as low as they like it. Not all, but most of em. When you are good, you have to play bigger schools, that's the nature of the beast. All good programs have been there.

You should be rooting for Eagleville anyway...An Eagleville win seals up first place for Moore County. If Cascade wins, the Moore County/ Forrest winner takes the district title...

I think MC will take care of themselves. I'm not really rooting for Cascade, just stating what I think. I do however like Cascade better than Eagleville.

Good, i hope ya'll get to come...maybe we'll change your mind. Don't forget our 3 losses were to cupcakes too. We are not very good. thumb[1].gif

I go up to the Creekbank I'm gonna see if I can skin that "slim shady" head a little closer. I ain't gonna be worried about no football game. Seven and Snoball better have some Grannys recipe ready for me...

Edited by FreeAgent11