Oakland vs RIverdale

ccdad

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, my prediction.

If playing at Oakland I will have at least three hotdogs.

If at Riverdale, one burger and two boxes of popcorn.

My biggest question is whether the R'dale team that went to Louisville and Memphis and WON is going to show up, or are we going to get the one that lost to Hendersonville and Blackman?

Get the shrink, my team is schtzoid!

Three Hoy

OK, my prediction.

If playing at Oakland I will have at least three hotdogs.

If at Riverdale, one burger and two boxes of popcorn.

My biggest question is whether the R'dale team that went to Louisville and Memphis and WON is going to show up, or are we going to get the one that lost to Hendersonville and Blackman?

Get the shrink, my team is schtzoid!

Three hot dogs, one burger, two pop corns and you say your team is schizoid. BTW I'll take the Sheriff over the One Trick Pony by a Bojangles Chicken Sandwich. Cheese, pickles and mustard please!popcorneater.gif

thats the kettle calling the pot black. for someone that doesn't support the current Riverdale, you sure do use the phrase MY team alot. there you go again cutting kids down. that got you in trouble last week.

They can be MY team in that they are who I 'generally' pull for. That is NOT an endorsement for the current Coaching staff.

Also do NOT let last weeks win go to your head. If you check the records, beating Cookeville is the norm and not the exception. Until the current Coaching staff took over there were LOTS of teams that had NEVER beaten us. It is a shame we can't still say that about teams like, Blackman, Smyrna, Siegel, Hendersonville, Wilson Central..................get the jist of it?

Last but not least, does the phrase 'Bite Me!' sound understandable to you?

Oakland Middle had a really good year. OHS might be good for a while to come.

Didn't I hear earlier this year that the Patriots have a lot of talented juniors and sophomores playing this season and that they don't have many seniors? Am I the only one who thinks they could maybe be next year's Siegel? ph34r.png

Didn't I hear earlier this year that the Patriots have a lot of talented juniors and sophomores playing this season and that they don't have many seniors? Am I the only one who thinks they could maybe be next year's Siegel? ph34r.png

I miss the real good Oakland teams of old, wait...do i really? Well, not really. lol Them and Oak Ridge had some great games in the late 80's early 90's

In a recent DNJ prep chat I believe Kreager said that he felt Oakland was going to be one of the top two reams in 7AAA next year. I can see it. They have done a good job of coaching up a young team. It doesn't hurt to have a punishing running back either.

Edited by milo118